3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Jaapstam wrote:
Thanks for the build! Just finished simulacrum, facetanked a wave 19 kosis!
Got a jewel with mob mentality (5 rage when warcry) + 35 crit multi/40 crit chance when warcried recently. Basically permarage for 1 jewel slot. All I need now is a better body armour (thinking elder crit chest, got enough res atm)/rings/some more life. And the onslaught boot craft.
Spoiler

WP my man, congrats! :D
Warcry cluster notables are OP!
"
You are missing few things for sure.
-quality on gems
-+1 min Frenzy on rings
-attack speed and cold conversion on gloves
-Onslaught craft on boots (doesnt matter vs Sirus but still)
-staff should be divined a little and raised quality
--9% cld res on helmet

Dont forget to spam Warcry during the fight

Thanks for the reply. Based one what you are saying the best defense is a good offense. I will work on those upgrades.
Hey thanks for the build! I'm loving it so far!

Quick question, would we be able to substitute Hegemony's for something like dual wield Frostbreath/Frostbreath+Shield/ dual Doryani's or would that reduce our damage by too much?
Last edited by lGuillianl on Mar 28, 2020, 3:48:40 PM
Sorry if I’m just missing it but in the pro/con you note we passively get power charges. From what does that happen?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Sorry if I’m just missing it but in the pro/con you note we passively get power charges. From what does that happen?

The Hegemony Staff is giving us Power charges on Knockback and we Knockback pretty much every time with Skill tree Nodes and Lion's Roar :)
"
lGuillianl wrote:
Hey thanks for the build! I'm loving it so far!

Quick question, would we be able to substitute Hegemony's for something like dual wield Frostbreath/Frostbreath+Shield/ dual Doryani's or would that reduce our damage by too much?

It would reduce damage significantly and passive tree had to be changed.
Long story short: Great build! I planned to play only 1 char this league and this build is wonderful so far up to Tier 14 map.
Howerver when I go for harder content like Tier 15 Warlord, Redeemer or facing twin boss with divine vessel attached (Palace map) the damage is quite low, and i get one shot.
Can you please look at my gear (Char: MeeleeMe) and give me some help?
Thanks a lot!
"
anbeoxxx wrote:
Long story short: Great build! I planned to play only 1 char this league and this build is wonderful so far up to Tier 14 map.
Howerver when I go for harder content like Tier 15 Warlord, Redeemer or facing twin boss with divine vessel attached (Palace map) the damage is quite low, and i get one shot.
Can you please look at my gear (Char: MeeleeMe) and give me some help?
Thanks a lot!

Your resistances are not capped.

missing:
Boot enchat
levels and quality on gems
char levels
better jewels, 2x crit multi jewels
use Enduring cry
get basalt flask
more quality on staff

dont forget to spam warcry and drop full banner on conquerors
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 29, 2020, 7:26:01 AM
"

missing:
Boot enchat
char levels
use Enduring cry
get basalt flask
more quality on staff

Well i am working with the gems quality. Res is capped.
I changed to a baslt flask and working for quality on staff.
seem like i need to invest on the jewel. 2x crit multi jewel is way too expensive, may be i have to sacrifice some max hp for that.

Thanks alot for your quick reply!
"
anbeoxxx wrote:
"

missing:
Boot enchat
char levels
use Enduring cry
get basalt flask
more quality on staff

Well i am working with the gems quality. Res is capped.
I changed to a baslt flask and working for quality on staff.
seem like i need to invest on the jewel. 2x crit multi jewel is way too expensive, may be i have to sacrifice some max hp for that.

Thanks alot for your quick reply!

2x crit multi jewels you can find for 75c-1ex on live search if you set your search parameters right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info