Petition/Request for GGG to show that they actually read the official forums and not just reddit

"
Orbaal wrote:
"
Normally i would not double post but, Christmas is now over and still no post by GGG, I guess these forums really do not matter after all

Was not asking for anyone to comment on a particular feature or anything like that but to just let the people know who spend a lot of time here that this place does matter and that our feedback isn't a complete waste of our time.

</3roken

Ridiculous...

They made an X-mas announcement and gave everyone a small gift.
Are people happy now? Nope ofc not.

The gift wasnt good enough and they dared to not answer in your thread. The sky is falling obviously and the end is nigh.

You people just cant be happy with anything, because you dont want to be happy.
All you can do is demanding nonsense and cry if you dont get what you demand.
Rinse, repeat and never forget to paint yourself the victim.

Grow up or leave already.

Yeah its all about "my" thread, uhuh.. Clearly you know my intentions better than i do.

"you people" yeah get out of here with your manufactured copypasta-sheeple-bridge-jumping-opinion.

I want others to post here more, I want people to know this forum matters.

That is not too much to ask when they do AMA's and all kinds of shit on reddit.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 26, 2019, 4:13:29 PM
"

Yeah its all about "my" thread, uhuh.. Clearly you know my intentions better than i do.

"you people" yeah get out of here with your manufactured copypasta-sheeple-bridge-jumping-opinion.

It is all about your petty thread.

You could have asked nicely, but you straight up demanded attention.
Called it a petition to rile up as many players as you can to support your point and force GGGs hands.

Now you are surprised they are ignoring you and ofc you have to claim victim status. You arent doing it for yourself, but to make this a better place and all this jazz - cool story bro. Its just not true.

Same in your other "current year" thread - demanding (once again) GGG has to introduce gender choices for free and if they dont, they are evil greedy bastards.
Ofc you arent demanding free shit for yourself (again), but for the greater good of the community.

Its always the same nonsense.
Disguise your wishes and needs as those of the community. At least be honest and demand it in YOUR name and stop hiding behind the community, pretending you´d speak for the community.
You dont.
Last edited by Orbaal on Dec 26, 2019, 5:58:55 PM
one could think that if ggg answers in this thread there will be plenty of those threads grabbing for ggg's attention.

but then, reddit does this every day and get's ggg's attention. they even got their exclusive community manager.

so ... why not?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Orbaal wrote:
"

It is all about your petty thread.

You could have asked nicely, but you straight up demanded attention.
Called it a petition to rile up as many players as you can to support your point and force GGGs hands.

Now you are surprised they are ignoring you and ofc you have to claim victim status. You arent doing it for yourself, but to make this a better place and all this jazz - cool story bro. Its just not true.

Same in your other "current year" thread - demanding (once again) GGG has to introduce gender choices for free and if they dont, they are evil greedy bastards.
Ofc you arent demanding free shit for yourself (again), but for the greater good of the community.

Its always the same nonsense.
Disguise your wishes and needs as those of the community. At least be honest and demand it in YOUR name and stop hiding behind the community, pretending you´d speak for the community.
You dont.

Did you even read the Op before posting that? Seems unlikely, I tried not to be accusatory or demanding and i asked others to try and be respectful to GGG, Sure i got negative in my last post and that's on me, Anything else other than trying to insert your own logic into someone else's actions?

"
vio wrote:
one could think that if ggg answers in this thread there will be plenty of those threads grabbing for ggg's attention.

but then, reddit does this every day and get's ggg's attention. they even got their exclusive community manager.

so ... why not?

Like... i could care less if they post here in this thread, I just want to know the forum matters and that the feedback does get read as there is a lot of good stuff that comes through this forum even if it is outnumbered by the bad by a significant degree.

To dispell this long standing rumor would help a lot to increase activity here but not only that increase the quality of the posts that are created because people think that it is worth their time to TAKE their time constructing a more well thought out idea/concept.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 26, 2019, 8:19:14 PM
"

Did you even read the Op before posting that? Seems unlikely, I tried not to be accusatory or demanding and i asked others to try and be respectful to GGG, Sure i got negative in my last post and that's on me, Anything else other than trying to insert your own logic into someone else's actions?

I did read all of it yeah.
You started out alright, but lost temper in both threads.

In this one you werent happy because they didnt post right here in this thread or elsewhere on the forums for xmas. Which they did btw, for some reason it just wasnt good enough for you.

In the other thread you basically demanded later on, that GGG cant charge money for genderswap mtxs. If they did, they´d be evil people and other games do better. Like it matters what other games with different business models are doing and since when is charging money for a service a bad thing?

Both times GGG did essentially what you wanted, just not the way you wanted or demanded it to happen. And thats where you lost me.

You could have been happy both times, but you chose not to.
Thats hardly my fault.
"
Orbaal wrote:
"

I did read all of it yeah.
You started out alright, but lost temper in both threads.

In this one you werent happy because they didnt post right here in this thread or elsewhere on the forums for xmas. Which they did btw, for some reason it just wasnt good enough for you.

In the other thread you basically demanded later on, that GGG cant charge money for genderswap mtxs. If they did, they´d be evil people and other games do better. Like it matters what other games with different business models are doing and since when is charging money for a service a bad thing?

Both times GGG did essentially what you wanted, just not the way you wanted or demanded it to happen. And thats where you lost me.

You could have been happy both times, but you chose not to.
Thats hardly my fault.

Your response to my negativity was just as negative and your own logic applies there, I was just being silly at that point in no way did i expect it to actually provoke a response, this is why i said you don't know me so you should probably not assume my intentions or anyone else's for that matter.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 28, 2019, 6:27:39 PM
Yeah sure, now you are the poor misunderstood soul fighting for the good cause and noone realizes it. Just like you said in the other thread.
Its never about you, but everything else - which just happens to justify your wishes and demand should prevail and provided for free.

Imagine my surprise

Cheers Im out
"
Orbaal wrote:
Yeah sure, now you are the poor misunderstood soul fighting for the good cause and noone realizes it. Just like you said in the other thread.
Its never about you, but everything else - which just happens to justify your wishes and demand should prevail and provided for free.

Imagine my surprise

Cheers Im out

So are you saying that its literally impossible that i do have good intentions here? That because i would also be affected it is entirely about me?

That is how this is coming off and has more to do with your personal view of the world and people in general than me.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 28, 2019, 6:31:45 PM
"
"
Orbaal wrote:

Imagine my surprise

Cheers Im out

So are you saying that its literally impossible that i do have good intentions here? That because i would also be affected it is entirely about me?

That is how this is coming off and has more to do with your personal view of the world and people in general than me.

Impossible? No.
Highly unlikely? Yes.

There is only one group of people in this world creating "current year" demands.
And it always means someone else has to put in work or sacrifices, that will then magically benefit the one who came with the demand.

All of them claim to act altruistic - which is statistically impossible.
All of them claim victim status the moment someone contradicts them.
All of them are debating on an emotional level rather than providing facts.
All of them claim they are fighting for the greater good of the community. although they never have to put in work or make sacrifices. They only benefit in the end.

You do tick all of those boxes.
Could you still be acting altruistic, yes.
I´ve just never met someone of this group who genuinely acting altruistic.
Based on my personal experience they never do.
"
Orbaal wrote:

Impossible? No.
Highly unlikely? Yes.

There is only one group of people in this world creating "current year" demands.
And it always means someone else has to put in work or sacrifices, that will then magically benefit the one who came with the demand.

All of them claim to act altruistic - which is statistically impossible.
All of them claim victim status the moment someone contradicts them.
All of them are debating on an emotional level rather than providing facts.
All of them claim they are fighting for the greater good of the community. although they never have to put in work or make sacrifices. They only benefit in the end.

You do tick all of those boxes.
Could you still be acting altruistic, yes.
I´ve just never met someone of this group who genuinely acting altruistic.
Based on my personal experience they never do.

I'm not a victim and i post my ideas here wither or not GGG ever reads them, Would love to know that they do browse this area but I'm not the only one posting stuff (good or not) and a lot of ideas as well as support for those ideas won't be posted because of this long standing rumor.. rather they give up as they don't believe its worth it.

That is an issue that has infected most of our world today ( they don't believe it can happen ) so they never try.

More than that what does get posted here is rarely fleshed out and given as much thought as it might if people thought it might actually be read and considered.

I'm no saint but i do care about this game and its future as well as the people playing it, I took a look at your post history and it seems like you're a nice person and i don't really want to argue with you, Believe what you want i guess I'll just drop it here.

Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info