[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

Hey there,
yet again few info :D
1. burning brutality is above vaal pact! 140k more ignite dps 5points
2.lava lush now have 8% fire dmg over time multiplier that means you can drop spiritual aid as soon you have jewel and lvl 10 precision
3.i drop some life in big life pool (5points) drop spiritual aid for lava lush (20k more ignite) and 1 point of life whatever where, and grab burning brutality - 700 less life but ~140k more dmg and still have 6k+ life, i just love glass cannons xd
4. and now bigest one! our vaal burnign arrow got 120% more ignite dmg.. i mean MORE on skill, from 68 to 188%, and 150% instead of 30 at lvl 1.. this literally doubles our dmg.. from 1.5mln to 3.2mln shaper ignite dps in my pob and not even adding new 39% stackable ignite debuff from burnign arrow. ohhh boy i love ignite builds, i remember double dipping flameblast ignite, this disgusting but beautifull thing should work almost the same
5.one more thing, vaal burnign arrow have 3 stacks, thats mean i can debuff 3 of 5 stacks on boss so in perfect world, if you hit boss with burning arrow (ele weakness) get hit for wave of conviction and with ngamahu ascedancy you have 3.2mln dps plus 117% (3 stacks of debuff) which is 3.75mln ignite debuff on top of 3.2mln ignite.. just theoretically
Last edited by maciekiwa2 on Dec 11, 2019, 6:33:30 AM
Thx Man,I Read the Notes and think Chieftain Burning Arrow and you make this=)
Can't wait to play this build. I always play cold builds, but now I want to try something else. I actually never played Marauder. But since it's a bow build it doesn't really matter what is the character.
Yeah I’m really keen to try this build after reading all the patch notes
Since I’m a noob though I would really appreciate a leveling guide if you had the time
Like do we need to start as a ranger at league start to be able to get certain build defining gems at the start?
"
Since I’m a noob though I would really appreciate a leveling guide if you had the time
Like do we need to start as a ranger at league start to be able to get certain build defining gems at the start?

Thank you for expressing your interest in the build! I'm am currently working with a Leveling Guide draft that maciekiwa2 wrote. I'll be adding a link to the Google Doc so that things are easy to read. I plan to add a version as a separate spoiler on the build page just in case the doc isn't viewable.
Uh oh, Stinky
"
BDZLE wrote:
"

Thank you for expressing your interest in the build! I'm am currently working with a Leveling Guide draft that maciekiwa2 wrote. I'll be adding a link to the Google Doc so that things are easy to read. I plan to add a version as a separate spoiler on the build page just in case the doc isn't viewable.

This is perfect, thanks legend!
It won’t matter that I’m playing on console will it?
"
"
BDZLE wrote:
"

This is perfect, thanks legend!
It won’t matter that I’m playing on console will it?

As long as you're comfortable playing with a controller, there are no differences between PC and Console that should affect your experience with the build.
Uh oh, Stinky
new passive nodes being so good means the build will become more risky in HC.. oh gawd ... but we all like dps so... ill just be more careful i guess
Last edited by lethalgod on Dec 11, 2019, 10:22:22 AM
"
lethalgod wrote:
new passive nodes being so good means the build will become more risky in HC.. oh gawd ... but we all like dps so... ill just be more careful i guess

I'm messing around with the new tree and LocalIdentity's Fork and I've been able to stick over 6500 HP and get the new notable as well as taking Lava Lash instead of Spiritual Aid. I think the build could do HC without too many issues, but of course, there are much safer builds out there.
Uh oh, Stinky
What about explosive arrow? Seems like everyone is ignoring it, is it that much weaker than burning arrow? Still gonna leaguestart as this one probably tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info