[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

Good
from your PoB it looks like you're missing 51 dexterity to meet the 185 dex requirement.
i want try this build as starter but big problem is i cant get 185 dex :S
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 7, 2019, 11:11:14 AM
What about these?
Last edited by sinnes7k on Dec 7, 2019, 8:15:49 PM
"
sinnes7k wrote:
What about these?

Hello! Thank you for suggesting those boots for the build.

You could certainly swap our rare boots out for one of those options. Unfortunately, Gang's momentum does not affect our damage enough to be worth losing the possible cold + lightning or added DEX that we need.

Abberath's Hooves are not bad and are definitely a fun addition to the build. I would only suggest unique boots if you already have amazing resistance rolls on your other rare slots.

In terms of best DPS unique boot options: Lioneye's Paws and Wake of destruction are our best options. Lioneye's can give us a big boost in DEX(up to 60). Plus a lvl 5 RoA, which won't make a big impact, but may help clear... Wake of destruction can give us a ~40k damage boost at the cost of movement speed and those sweet, sweet resistances.

Overall, I do not suggest unique boots since rare boots afford you a lot more flexibility with your itemization. Of course, you can opt to level with unique boots or roll with them lategame.
Uh oh, Stinky
"
i want try this build as starter but big problem is i cant get 185 dex :S

Hello, to achieve the required 185 DEX, you will need to find rare gear with added DEX. This can come from Jewels and Armor. If you are finding it hard to scrounge up some DEX gear, I suggest taking the +30 DEX node on the passive tree. I've selected the one that is most convenient to us on the most recent PoB which I will be uploading momentarily.
Uh oh, Stinky
it would be nice for new/returning players if we could get a leveling section.. if it's not too much of a hassle. I would certainly appreciate it ^_^
Hey there,
I test few things so :
1.you can get 16% fire damge over time multiplier on shaper amulet and gloves, thats even more dmg
2.drop flammability with blasphemy and instead of this i have ele weakness gloves
3.linked wave of conviction to cwdt and blood rage(have 2 empty sockets cause blaphemy and flamm drop) for attack speed, cause maybe barrage allows you to much faster apply your full dot, but also you have much less dmg than with combustion
4. change arohongui for ngamahu ascendacny, imo you cant keep alive totems and/or balistas all the time so ngamahu is better cause that 100% extra fire for 4 seconds gives feel that you hit like a truck
5.added wise oak instead onslaugh flask (cause you have cinderswallow)and movement skill setup instead balista cause i drop ascendancy
6. drillneck actually gives more dmg and additionaly pierce?
well final result 1mln+ ignite with 7k life with mid-high tier gear, nothing super expensive.. well maybe gloves and ofc 6l bow
here is also my pob with new burning arrow simulation etc https://pastebin.com/AfX92q4z keep in mind that i use LocalIdentity's Fork path of building patch for better calculations (for example shock effect or pantheon)
tell me what you think!
Last edited by maciekiwa2 on Dec 8, 2019, 3:09:06 PM
"
lethalgod wrote:
it would be nice for new/returning players if we could get a leveling section.. if it's not too much of a hassle. I would certainly appreciate it ^_^

Hello! I've been considering putting something like this together. I'll make sure to type up a draft and get it out before the league starts.
Uh oh, Stinky
Would you recommend it for SSF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info