[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

Been looking for people with updated burning arrow builds. Keeping an eye on this one.
And risking to sound stupid - why not take avatar of fire with burning arrow?
You wont need to take avatar of fire because you are getting 100% phys to fire conversion with new burning arrow gem.
I'm considering Burning Arrow for 3.9 so I'm bookmarking this build. Nice job so far!

On the topic of chest pieces: Ashrend is actually a decent option I think. In this case, it adds a 7 link to the build, allowing for 1 6-link for clearing, 1 7-link for single target. It is also extremely cheap.
Last edited by SwordsQueen on Dec 1, 2019, 9:01:08 AM
Can you tell me why you did not go the outside route to pickup spiritual aid and the divine nodes?

I just took your 0.3 build and routed it to the outside.

More damage
More life
More armor

https://pastebin.com/h7Zhi6CM

A friend wants to do burning arrow for 3.9 so I am poking at your build.
Last edited by spider0804 on Dec 1, 2019, 5:38:28 PM
"
spider0804 wrote:
Can you tell me why you did not go the outside route to pickup spiritual aid and the divine nodes?

I just took your 0.3 build and routed it to the outside.

More damage
More life
More armor

https://pastebin.com/h7Zhi6CM

A friend wants to do burning arrow for 3.9 so I am poking at your build.

I like the direction you're taking the tree. I'll review tonight and make changes by tomorrow. Those nodes on the left are pretty juicy. I was looking at them originally but didn't want to give up the bottom half of the tree. After looking into things more, sacrificing the bottom nodes for the left side seems to be more beneficial for our health and damage. Thanks for the input!
Uh oh, Stinky
It was also very good to put the timeless jewel of the Lethal Pride Legion, which gives the effect “The arson you do deals damage 10% faster.” Also increases burning damage by 20%. His place will be higher than devotion. It will also be useful to catch "5% Chance to do double damage" and "Increase maximum health by 4%."
Last edited by Posledneeleto on Dec 3, 2019, 10:34:26 AM
"
Posledneeleto wrote:
It was also very good to put the timeless jewel of the Lethal Pride Legion, which gives the effect “The arson you do deals damage 10% faster.” Also increases burning damage by 20%. His place will be higher than devotion. It will also be useful to catch "5% Chance to do double damage" and "Increase maximum health by 4%."

Thanks for the suggestion! I have looked Lethal Pride a little bit in the past, but I've opted to skip it for now due to there being no easy way to test the modifiers in PoB and the fact that they are fairly expensive (1.2 ex in Blight currently). I will have to buy one of these in the future and test it out.

It's also worth noting that since Lethal Pride gives extra STR, it may be possible to rework the tree to pickup the %STR node and throw Hyrri's Demise back on the build. I definitely suggest sticking with Signal Fire since you need a large STR investment to get use out of the Demise STR stacking.
Uh oh, Stinky
Yes, Hyrri's Demise looks strong. As for Lethal Pride, it is very difficult to find the necessary values ​​on it, purchase at your own peril and risk, as you will need a lot of divine orbs))

What about the oil on the amulet?
for example "utmost might "

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info