Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

how about removing all those cards noone cares about (and there are a LOT of em)
i dont care for new cards just raise the drop chance for cadiro selling the map.
Is Igor Nikolaev on the map?
What's the point of divination cards if we can't target farm a map in 3.9?
Neat card, but what's with the spoiler tag?
Seems unnecessary? :D
"
Maciek95 wrote:
guys please listen to me, PoE's atmosphere should be darker and less colorfull, trust me, like diablo2, more dark deep dungeons.. more bricked cellars, you know what I mean, look at fungal hollow map, its so fancy and playing it u dont feel this unique atmosphere, i mena game feeling, poe should change it thats my opinion, please just think about it !

I disagree.. The game takes place on an island. The colors help represent the vibrant vegetation known for being on islands. Fungal Hollow is the most extreme of these tile sets anyway. Most of the tilesets do not have much color (besides act 2 and act 6+7) But those tilesets have a lot of vegetation.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

Now that is a really good question!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
did they say at any moment we can't target farm a map ?
or it is just a theory from nowhere because there is a new atlas ?
they will probably add a way to let us choose what we want to do with the atlas.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
More RNG bs...yayyyy

You must be new to this game, and genre in general.

Yes, very new, never played any rpg/arpg before today.

Why? Do you think PoE is not absolutely RNG infested?
Do you know any game since...dunno...1990 which has more and worse RNG elements than PoE?
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
More RNG bs...yayyyy

You must be new to this game, and genre in general.

Yes, very new, never played any rpg/arpg before today.

Why? Do you think PoE is not absolutely RNG infested?
Do you know any game since...dunno...1990 which has more and worse RNG elements than PoE?

Well, yes, I do. They're called gacha games, and they've been around for quite a while! Probably even before 1990 in physical rather than digital form.

If you can't handle RNG, get outta the RPG! It's practically a staple of any RPG to have something, ANYTHING, be heavily reliant on it, whether it's a rare monster spawn, an item drop/drop rates, winning at gambling, etc. etc. etc.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

isn't it obvious? to increase the pool on the slot machine.. more cards = more RNG = less good cards you get = demands more luck to get better cards = more playtime and repeat every league so long there's people supporting the creation of new div cards every single league.

not gonna deny tho that cards like bottled faith are nice to have but in the bigger picture getting the entire set by yourself is just impossible so long as there's no target farm which I don't think they might do they just want the nurse/doctor for now.

note: I'm only taking in consideration important items here.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 25, 2019, 10:13:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info