Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
FallenKabal wrote:
Still no Celestial Hideout :( I suppose I will still be able to run my leftover guardian maps after 3.9 to get more Shaper sets.

Yes all guardian maps will be dropping frags, and frags will still open shaper realm. The “difficulty” of obtaining HO later is a fact that after Dec13 there will be no guardian maps as a drop, so you will likely see fragments going for 1 ex + each in leagues. I cannot predict the situation for Standard, most players have a lot of leftovers there (I have over 100 shaper sets in stash and probably 90-100 guardian maps sets) but prices are likely to skyrocket overall.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
GGG its almost 2020. And still I can't use your website with my phone without zooming in and out. Please fix it.
"
Xystre wrote:
so you're saying uber elder is on RNG wheel.

hmmm how unfortunate.

lets see how "often" they spawn, after all uber elder is also part of the endgame of path of exile.

Well, it WAS a part of the main endgame. Not anymore
It's sound perfect! At last doing Zana's misions will be realy interesting and profitable. I only doing Zana for extra t14-16 map to have a chance for more maps to sustain my map collection. Now it will be a thing! TY GGG once again to making this game better and better every day :)
After you have shaped your complete Atlas to T14-T16, can you still get map drops below that tier? Or can you only recieve maps as drops of the tier, that they currently are on the atlas? Or will maps not have tiers assigned to them but just names and the tiers are defined by the watchstones?
"
MoosGames wrote:
After you have shaped your complete Atlas to T14-T16, can you still get map drops below that tier? Or can you only recieve maps as drops of the tier, that they currently are on the atlas? Or will maps not have tiers assigned to them but just names and the tiers are defined by the watchstones?

Thats what I am wondering too. If you play a second char, it won´t start at T14, but T1 maps.

So there must be a way and most likely, the map tier is based on char, not account anymore.
"
MoosGames wrote:

Even nowadays you can still get T1-T10 maps as drops from red-tier maps. If you don't see them it's likely that you filtered them out (most filters will hide them by default).

Since nothing was mentioned about that, I would suspect nothing changes.

And even if lower tier map drops would be disabled in T14-16, you can always temporarily remove the watchstones.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
… hm sounds interesting but give us quality of PoE 2 now!
I was really trying to avoid this league... Now I better grind out the shaper hideout before it's incredibly hard to acquire =/

Not to hate on Blight, I just despise tower defense games in general.

I'm honestly disappointed shaper+elder items are remaining in the game. They are going to become just like abyss belts. Best in slot items are now reserved to be rare drops from past content... They should delete shaper+elder items, and move their affixes to the new system.
"
Navandis wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:

Even nowadays you can still get T1-T10 maps as drops from red-tier maps. If you don't see them it's likely that you filtered them out (most filters will hide them by default).

Since nothing was mentioned about that, I would suspect nothing changes.

And even if lower tier map drops would be disabled in T14-16, you can always temporarily remove the watchstones.

You seem to misunderstand. When your whole atlas is only T14-T16, any map tiers below would be completely useless, so it would be great if they wouldn't drop anymore.
Also with any 2nd char that you level, you would probably be able to skip the white and yellow maps, because you can just buy good enought equipment to directly go into red maps. So again, no need for lower tier maps anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info