Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
bamcis wrote:
GGG its almost 2020. And still I can't use your website with my phone without zooming in and out. Please fix it.

fix is easy: buy/use a PC ;)

For real, this is a PC game and this "blabla phone modbile blabla" realy piss me off.
awesome changes. one cool thing about these changes is that bossdrops actually are worth something now.
Red Sextants 20c each incoming.
"
Schakar wrote:
"
bamcis wrote:
GGG its almost 2020. And still I can't use your website with my phone without zooming in and out. Please fix it.

For real, this is a PC game and this "blabla phone modbile blabla" realy piss me off.

I like to read news and look through the forums when I'm on break at work. Some of us have lives and can't sit behind our computers all day.
"
garthak wrote:
I like to read news and look through the forums when I'm on break at work. Some of us have lives and can't sit behind our computers all day.

Not to mention they are planning to release a mobile version of the game. Kind of negating his only point.
"
garthak wrote:
"
Schakar wrote:
"
bamcis wrote:

Not sure why someone at work, must check gaming forums though. I don´t want to sound rude, but that´s like telling your GF during dinner that you must check your phone...

It´s just not necessary and shows a slight addiction if you´d ask me. :)
very cool after a non sense league
I wonder if the meta builds on Standard are going to do the new Atlas content in the first hour?

Also it might be easier to hunt the Shaper Hideout there after the patch.

If that is so Guardian Maps and frags will be worth a fortune there.
"
Ygidua wrote:
Not sure why someone at work, must check gaming forums though. I don´t want to sound rude, but that´s like telling your GF during dinner that you must check your phone...

It´s just not necessary and shows a slight addiction if you´d ask me. :)

He clearly said while he was on break. For instance I get an hour lunch break everyday, no matter what for 1 of the 9 hours I am at work I will not get paid because I am supposed to be on lunch. It takes me 10-15 to eat lunch, so there is a lot of time for me to fill. Why not check a forum I like? or anything else for that matter? It's your break time, do what you want with it.
I just want more info on those Support Gem Plus, they sound fun to use.
I just hope there are not 0.000001% chance to get from end-game boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info