Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Very nice !
Stay true to your vision. Never give in to naysayers and everything will be fine :)
Cant wait!
"
bamcis wrote:

Hahahaha, realy dude?
I work all day behind a PC screen. And as I have a live, I have better to do then sit behind a mobile screen at my breaks!

Ever tryed to have a REAL life and start conversations with other REAL humans next to you on break?

I deal with those people for 9 hours a day, I don't think it's so unreasonable to use the 15 extra minutes I have at lunch to look up stuff about basketball and PoE.
Just dont make uelder too rare, ohgodwhy
"
Talamoe wrote:
Shaper Rotas incoming :D

Can you pls explain this in detail? I want the celestial hideout too
"
angelux51 wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:

There are two ways to do Rotations (Rotas) for finding celestial hideout (h/o).

Some groups do it in a part of 6 people when they try to kill shaper all together one by one. Once the shaper is down they travel to the hideout of next rota participant and kill shaper again. So you basically get 6 shaper tries with just 1 set of fragments:

Second option: party of 5 people, each rotation member is opening his own fragment set, getting shaper down to the last phase and then call others to join him. It is for sure a more efficient way of doing rotas, but if you find some inexperienced players it might be a problem as they could struggle with solo fighting shaper etc.
Nice.
"
So what happens when you start up an new character and get to the atlas which you've boosted to T14s? Can we unsocket them to lower them?

Just unsocket the watchstones.
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
angelux51 wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:

There are two ways to do Rotations (Rotas) for finding celestial hideout (h/o).

Some groups do it in a part of 6 people when they try to kill shaper all together one by one. Once the shaper is down they travel to the hideout of next rota participant and kill shaper again. So you basically get 6 shaper tries with just 1 set of fragments:

Second option: party of 5 people, each rotation member is opening his own fragment set, getting shaper down to the last phase and then call others to join him. It is for sure a more efficient way of doing rotas, but if you find some inexperienced players it might be a problem as they could struggle with solo fighting shaper etc.

Nice, what is the channel for this rotation? 820?
"
angelux51 wrote:

Nice, what is the channel for this rotation? 820?

Yes, Global 820

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info