ExileCon Recap

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
The real Recap;

They fucked their most loyal fans on drops.

Oh come on, it was never guaranteed. So it was shit RNG, that's like... the whole game every other league for me.

Although I DO THINK the promotional language made it SOUND like everyone would get a drop if they watched long enough. Very misleading way to talk about statistics.
"
exsea wrote:
really happy for you guys. so much success

is that a female einhar i see beside ziggy?

Yes, that is Amie, Ziggy's GF. She streams too. Check her out at twitch.tv/gilbertamie/.
That was such an awesome con. Watching it made me wish I had gone but the waves don't come down there for a month or two and that's a super long flight if I can't surf.

Mahalo GGG
Congrats on the 1st Exilecon GGG. I watched online and you guys did yourselves proud. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for next year.
thanks for 0 effects for 16 hours of watching your stream
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.

Learn what 1.5% chance means
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
zero drop gang represent!!!
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

The Twitch drop was a PR disaster. They awarded the drops, but I think GGG made a huge mistake not admitting at the beginning "We have issues, you may receive your drop up to 48 hours after the event". In that case everyone would be happy.

I believe they will learn from this.
My impressions:
- Chris was very nervous (he have to work on confident presentation :-) ) and it was really visible, that he is reading everything he said.
- Twitch drops should be handled better (GG should come out that there are issues and we will receive the drops after events).
- Some presentations were boring (like PoE2 gameplays)

+ But I really liked the event (was twiching it), Einhar was great, I liked the Next league and PoE2 panels, Q&A panel

When will be the next support packs released?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

Good riddance!
If this is all it takes to get you stop playing this game after all the awesome announcements then I don't have anything else to say.
Hope you stay away with your toxicity and never come back.

Sadly couldn't make it to exilecon because of work but was watching most of the livestream and have to say that I'm blown away. Awesome job and the little hickups with the racerestart and stuff like that really didn't put any dent in it.
Last edited by Jagaimo on Nov 19, 2019, 2:28:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info