ExileCon Recap

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
freezEpica wrote:

LUL

You are really toxic! :D
I have zero drops too but dude, thats the RNG.
You say these things but you not own any supporter title well played.
We don't need you in this nice community!
Bye-bye toxic ^_^



They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]


They owe you fucking nothing you toxic piece of air waste. Please go back ti Diablo 3 or just leave the internet, people like you are not a part of the community and have not understood what exilecon is all about.

I bet many people would have watched it even without drops, because they want to celebrate their favorite game.

Exilecon was amazing, better than blizzcon by 100%. You guys did an amazing job!

Edit: had to login to answer this crybaby, saw I got 3 drops. Just for your information!
Last edited by MaddinMakellos on Nov 19, 2019, 12:49:24 AM
Thanks for everything you did with the convention, and for signing my Toucan shirt.

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░
Le Toucan Will Return
I live in the hope of the "Until the next one!"
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I watched when I could, it looked really awesome! Great job GGG and congrats moving to the next "level"! I plugged your game in little over a year ago and still have not played another game, talk about glued to the screen! Wowsie! Great ART, great GAME!

Oh one other thing, that "person" complaining about not getting any drops in his twitch account, tell that chump I got 12...nan nanna NA NA...people like that remind us why mothers sometime eat their young...LOL
It does say that the twitch drops are by chance only, I don't understand why these individuals were expecting to get a guaranteed drop simply because they watched for 16 hours (or however long they watched). I watched the entire stream for both days and got 0 drops.

Hundreds of thousands of people were watching that stream, you didn't get lucky, move on.

There was also no fraud on the part of GGG as the drop was by chance only, and for free FFS - the entitlement is absolutely staggering. Here's some good news for you, complete challenges next league and you get free MTX.

I also don't see why they think them saying they'll only play Diablo 4 is a real threat. Get your head out of your a$$, that game is, at the very least, 2 years out from now.
Lol

All those toxic whiners that got 0 drop ...

Hey You know what ? I got 0 fuckin drop too, you guyz say you won't play poe because of this ? Then farewell, have fun on this shitty game with 5 classes and devs that just care about money :)

The best thing is that most of you did not even buy 1 supporter pack, you're just here to enjoy free stuff and complain when you don't get everything for free ...

You know what ? D4 will be 60 euros, and will surely be sold in ... 2021 (Diablo on mobile is not even out yet and was announced last year)

This community will be really better without you ! You re the only ones that think you are any kind of "threatening"
Mmmm I'm thinking of starting the 'HEAPS OF DROPS GANG'

It has a nice ring to it
If you're reading this you're reading this.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops after watching for 16 hours and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.


Can you stop spamming this everywhere? Literally noone cares about your whining. The drops were just a good will not something you should expect to get just some possible bonus. Your "16 hours" watching was a muted tab with open stream anyways. Just pure hate post, without any relevant reason. With this energy you can just leave, feel free to, we're trying to build a friendly family-like community, not Blizzard-like whiny community. Also, are you sure you didn't get any drops? As they said the system got clogged and rewards were arriving much later, also they didnt proc notification on Twitch, so just check your microtransactions in game to see if you got any. I watched the whole thing and got 3 drops.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops after watching for 16 hours and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.


no one cares
"
osna23 wrote:
more pictures please

for us who couldnt attend

yes
Ruining Path of Exile balance since 2014
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 19, 2019, 1:38:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info