ExileCon Recap

EXILECON WAS AMAAAZINNNNG!! :D
IGN: JerleBlight
Holy moly, instead of appreciating a nice exilecon post, half of the people bitch about 0 drops, i got 0 too, rng is rng get over it ppl
"
x7yr wrote:
Waow. Thats the Thing. You are wrong. Only a small amount of viewers had a chance at all to win those mtx. do you think i would even say 1 word about it when i just had no luck ? I wouldnt even care about man.


C'mon once again to the people complaining about the trivial drops: You're playing a free game, got to watch a free stream and got announced an entirely new game / new campaign for free! In other words: You're guaranteed your 100% "drop" as an entire game, new expansion and new league. THAT's the content a true fan and supporter is cheering for, the actual game.

Just stop pretending to have reasons for your complaints. You would not be here if you had won a bundle / gotten your precious drops. Stop pretending to be fighting for any cause other than your own selfishness and total lack of appreciating a completely free stream delivered to your home for no costs at all.

Stop it.


"
x7yr wrote:
People who won whole set hadnt supported once and i do feel betrayed as a long time supporter


R-N-G.

People playing the lottery for decades of their life might never win anything, but the guy next door wins a million on the first time. Welcome to life.
Last edited by TheSwarmIdentity on Nov 19, 2019, 5:05:06 AM
My character after 14h exilecon twitch drops bless rng
Wow Some people realy dont see the green in the forest!?
No Twitch drops? Is it realy that bad? I mean if i say i will gift you a Bike and then i dont give you a bike for free? and then your angry on me because you didnt got somthing for free? Stupid kid stop crying.


THANKS GGG <3
"
x7yr wrote:
"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
x7yr wrote:
Yea it is dramatic for me. its a movie for you ? its real life for me. i was forced to stay up the whole night, watching exilecon live for haveing a chance to win like so many others the first time ever free mtx and then i was told that i even had no chance at all to win anything. this is a huge problem for me. because players who hasnt supported once receives full armour sets and more.

Edit:
I have to say i was always nice to other players in path of exile. since back in 2014 where hardcore was a huge thing where sir baker claimed the first lvl 100 "we helped eachother". But do you think i will run around in the upcoming seasons with a smile in my face ? letz see how many theards are coming up like "i need this specific item for my build but the guy who is selling doesnt answer" letz see how many crybabies are there then. this whole situation will come like a boomerang back BIGTIME.


You were forced? Someone sat you down at your desk and held a gun to your face, telling you that you couldn't leave or sleep or your life would be forfeit? LOL Stop being a dramatic little baby. Ironic that you choose to say "letz see how many crybabies are there then" after such a strong display of tears.

Unfortunately you didn't get free things when others did, but that's life. Buck up.


If you want to win something - especially stuff which is so highlighted with drop chances - and you are only able to win when you watch the stream live - then you are forced to watch it live. So WHAT. No there are no tears. Only anger about this scam. Maybe it is your life beeing scamed this hard but for me something like this is not acceptable. i dont need this mtx. but i never even had a chance to win anything. it was a scam to generate twitch viewers.


Forced means you didn't have a choice. You wanted to win, you made the choice to watch.

Using your logic: I've never gotten a Kaom's Heart drop in 7.5 years of playing, I think GGG owes me one. I want to get one and I'm forced to play the game to do it.

RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

Edit:
"
x7yr wrote:
People who won whole set hadnt supported once and i do feel betrayed as a long time supporter


My account is older than yours. Get over yourself.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 19, 2019, 5:10:53 AM
"
YasuoExilado wrote:
I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
The problem is greater than the fact we received no drops...
Getting no drops isn't what annoys me.
What annoys me is how they lied saying it would take 5.5 hours OR LESS to get a drop (they exploited people for views). Then on the first day only a few people got a drop while 88% didn't. Then they say only 12k accounts were eligible (Red flag). Then they blame twitch. Then they gave us false hope (telling us not to worry and that 137k prizes are just "backlogged".
Then they kept us waiting almost 2 days after the event ended, meanwhile we saw multiple people getting 5+ drops and some people getting 9 drops which again gave us hope that at least we should expect 1 drop.
Then they say they are finished "distributing" the drops and that the rest of us got shafted "supposedly" because of RNG.

The RNG doesn't add up.
GGG didn't release the statistics.
They kept us waiting almost 2 days after the stream ended.
If they had an actual "backlog" they could have published a list of user that won something avoiding the stressful 2 day wait.
It's likely that they lied about their distribution (script?) being "backlogged", and actually just sent drops to some random accounts which were registered, regardless of if they watched the stream or not.
Whole idea was bad from the beginning, was dealt with very poorly, left us in the dark for too long, gave false hope and ultimately left a lot of fans disappointed and alienated.

While the ExileCon event as a whole was great, they have broken a lot of trust with their false promises and delayed/lackluster communication.

The fact that they still haven't communicated how big they messed up on this, shows they are planning to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is quite deceitful and is a betrayal of everyone's trust. For that reason alone, I cannot support them anymore.
0 drops ggg fuck

"Oh I'm gonna cry now because i got no drops" Shut yo ass up, not supporting a company just because you didnt get a drop is a shitty excuse, grow up kid
It was fantastic event, one of few game conventions I really followed and enjoyed throughout. GGG seems to be setting gold standard for those and showing people much rather would see people that work and are legitimately excited about their product, instead of some cold marketing that seems to take over this industry.

Unfortunately I was part of the outcry about the drops not even waiting for backlog to be fully processed, so I feel dumb and want to apology for that now, since I've received loot, I gather interest about the stream really was on another level.

Keep up amazing work and for sure I'm going to be playing in 2 consecutive leagues now with 3.9 Metamorph on the horizon, which would be a first time for me.
"
KTL_Celled wrote:
My character after 14h exilecon twitch drops bless rng


mine looks a little more thicc bless RNG

"
x7yr wrote:
"
ShanksVR wrote:
"
x7yr wrote:
You forced People to Watch the Exilecon over Twich LIVE for having a chance to win your praised Free Microtransactions and afterwards you tell that only 1/10th of the Viewers even had the chance to win something because the rest weren`t even in the loot-pool. afterwards you tell about the success that your exilecon was in first place on twitch. On top of that you raised the drops for the 12k people and gave them afterwards drops AGAIN for fixing this issue where others gotten nothing! You Scammer!
I will never forgive you.


Lmao, "I will never forgive you" you are making this look like a dramatic film. Dude just be pleased by the content they announced, it's 10 times better than the bloody drops. Players who care about the game only care about the new expansions and less of the drops


Yea it is dramatic for me. its a movie for you ? its real life for me. i was forced to stay up the whole night, watching exilecon live for haveing a chance to win like so many others the first time ever free mtx and then i was told that i even had no chance at all to win anything. this is a huge problem for me. because players who hasnt supported once receives full armour sets and more.

Edit:
I have to say i was always nice to other players in path of exile. since back in 2014 where hardcore was a huge thing where sir baker claimed the first lvl 100 "we helped eachother". But do you think i will run around in the upcoming seasons with a smile in my face ? letz see how many theards are coming up like "i need this specific item for my build but the guy who is selling doesnt answer" letz see how many crybabies are there then. this whole situation will come like a boomerang back BIGTIME.

You literally have so many supporter packs and you're still whining about these low quality drops? Get outta here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info