ExileCon Recap

Nice Event i am hyped for 3.9 / 4.0 only bad thing was the cry babies in Twitch chat and forums about the missing drops.
I like how the Einhar Voice Actor looks. True to his nature ;)

Will be interesting to watch the remaning non-public panels in the future.
Especially the Rhykker interview with David Brevik and Schaefer brothers.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
x7yr wrote:
Yea it is dramatic for me. its a movie for you ? its real life for me. i was forced to stay up the whole night, watching exilecon live for haveing a chance to win like so many others the first time ever free mtx and then i was told that i even had no chance at all to win anything. this is a huge problem for me. because players who hasnt supported once receives full armour sets and more.

Edit:
I have to say i was always nice to other players in path of exile. since back in 2014 where hardcore was a huge thing where sir baker claimed the first lvl 100 "we helped eachother". But do you think i will run around in the upcoming seasons with a smile in my face ? letz see how many theards are coming up like "i need this specific item for my build but the guy who is selling doesnt answer" letz see how many crybabies are there then. this whole situation will come like a boomerang back BIGTIME.

You were forced? Someone sat you down at your desk and held a gun to your face, telling you that you couldn't leave or sleep or your life would be forfeit? LOL Stop being a dramatic little baby. Ironic that you choose to say "letz see how many crybabies are there then" after such a strong display of tears.

Unfortunately you didn't get free things when others did, but that's life. Buck up.
All that crying about twitch drops is quite funny. C'mon, it's just some cosmetic pixels in a game of pixels (just in case, i got zero drops in 2 days too, not physically watching cause it's late night in my country but still eligible for drops i think).

I watched the recordings of key moments later tho and want to say thanks to GGG team for being such a dedicated and hard-working people, its a rare enough thing in today's game industry, where usually greed for money comes before quality/content of the product itself.
Of course PoE isn't perfect, there's always a room for many optimizations and QoL things, but i hope it will eventually get closer to perfection.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
x7yr wrote:
"

Lmao, "I will never forgive you" you are making this look like a dramatic film. Dude just be pleased by the content they announced, it's 10 times better than the bloody drops. Players who care about the game only care about the new expansions and less of the drops

Yea it is dramatic for me. its a movie for you ? its real life for me. i was forced to stay up the whole night, watching exilecon live for haveing a chance to win like so many others the first time ever free mtx and then i was told that i even had no chance at all to win anything. this is a huge problem for me. because players who hasnt supported once receives full armour sets and more.

Damn...I feel so bad for you dude. I mean how the hell are you going to survive in real life if THIS is such a huge problem for you.

First of all. Who forced you to watch anything? In Friday night (when it started in my local time) i was extremely drunk so passed out before Chris even stepped up first time. Stream was still on the whole night and i got 2 drops and didn't "watch" any of it (because i passed out). Well i had work in Sunday so when day 2 started in Saturday evening i opened the stream again and left it on and watched it a bit before fall to sleep and again those streams were left open. Got 2 drops again without really watching any of it. Ofc because i'm a fan of this game i watched every VOD from twitch next day.

And even if i did get some basic MTX shit i was not there for that. I love PoE and was excited about those new releases. Too bad they were so late for me that i couldn't watch everything live.

"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
x7yr wrote:

Edit:
I have to say i was always nice to other players in path of exile. since back in 2014 where hardcore was a huge thing where sir baker claimed the first lvl 100 "we helped eachother". But do you think i will run around in the upcoming seasons with a smile in my face ? letz see how many theards are coming up like "i need this specific item for my build but the guy who is selling doesnt answer" letz see how many crybabies are there then. this whole situation will come like a boomerang back BIGTIME.

You were forced? Someone sat you down at your desk and held a gun to your face, telling you that you couldn't leave or sleep or your life would be forfeit? LOL Stop being a dramatic little baby. Ironic that you choose to say "letz see how many crybabies are there then" after such a strong display of tears.

Unfortunately you didn't get free things when others did, but that's life. Buck up.

If you want to win something - especially stuff which is so highlighted with drop chances - and you are only able to win when you watch the stream live - then you are forced to watch it live. So WHAT. No there are no tears. Only anger about this scam. Maybe it is your life beeing scamed this hard but for me something like this is not acceptable. i dont need this mtx. but i never even had a chance to win anything. it was a scam to generate twitch viewers.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
x7yr wrote:
"

Lmao, "I will never forgive you" you are making this look like a dramatic film. Dude just be pleased by the content they announced, it's 10 times better than the bloody drops. Players who care about the game only care about the new expansions and less of the drops

Damn...I feel so bad for you dude. I mean how the hell are you going to survive in real life if THIS is such a huge problem for you.

First of all. Who forced you to watch anything? In Friday night (when it started in my local time) i was extremely drunk so passed out before Chris even stepped up first time. Stream was still on the whole night and i got 2 drops and didn't "watch" any of it (because i passed out). Well i had work in Sunday so when day 2 started in Saturday evening i opened the stream again and left it on and watched it a bit before fall to sleep and again those streams were left open. Got 2 drops again without really watching any of it. Ofc because i'm a fan of this game i watched every VOD from twitch next day.

And even if i did get some basic MTX shit i was not there for that. I love PoE and was excited about those new releases. Too bad they were so late for me that i couldn't watch everything live.

You got 2 drops for not listening. oh thats great for you. if i gotten 1 thing i wouldnt have the feeling to be betrayed. i never had the chance like you to win something. so what do you want huh
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Last edited by x7yr on Nov 19, 2019, 4:32:33 AM
They even said u have a CHANCE for a Twitch drop the longer u watch (more rolls on dice) the higher is the CHANCE.
Again...thanks for everything GGG
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
gratz on exilecon and thanks again for the 8 twitch drops my character looks nice with all the mtx

Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Nov 19, 2019, 4:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info