Thank You

Thank you very much for streaming all the content, it was great to see everyones reaction to all the announcements. Great job GGG, I expected nothing less from you guys, you killed it.
Last edited by oudinm on Nov 17, 2019, 10:19:26 PM
<3!!!
Amazing event and the staff were super nice, helpful and even made time to chat :)

Thanks to everyone involved in making POE and the love you put into it! <3
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I watched as much of Exilecon on twitch as I could while I was at work during the weekend! I have to say that you guys are a truly awesome dev team, and I can see the genuine passion that you all have for the game and wanting to create the best experience possible for your players! So much respect for you guys. Really looking forward to playing POE2.

lots of <3 from a closed beta player
It was a great show to watch, you did an amazing job!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
This was a spectacular event.
So sad I couldn't be there in person.

So many amazing reveals! As always, GGG exceeded everyone's expectations :)

Looking at the developer's attitude toward the game, the players and towards each-other has made me think one think very often these days:

I want to work for GGG...
IGN: Snowblaze
Much love to all of GGG. The event was amazing to witness, and the future looks very bright. :}
<3 Ty GOD <3
Thank You
Hi, it was a beautiful weekend to see the exilecon.
I really got excited about how little I understood (since I don't understand English very much unfortunately)

Really the cherry of the cake on my part, it was when one of the characters turned into a wolf, and for some time I wanted one.
Without further ado, I will tell you a couple of details that I think were missing:
1: I lack visual support in the design talks
2 :I don't know if they can, but it would be great to have 1 translator in Spanish and other predominant languages ​​in the community (As I said, I don't understand much English)

Without further ado, congratulations and I hope much more xD
Last edited by lokianimee on Nov 17, 2019, 10:55:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info