Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Thank You

Thank you for your hard work, sincerity and passion, time and time again. The drive of everyone behind GGG is a marvel to see. You can feel that you all care so very very much, and that is contageous to the whole playerbase, as made very clear by this event.

Nothing but love there, which is so nice to see in a gaming company of this considerable size. Eventually I got a twitch drop as well, can't hate the RNG.

Keep up the good work guys, and I'm very excited for 4.0 and new endgame in 3.9.

Thank you Chris, and all the GGG team for making the best ARPG of all the time, and continuously improving it. Congratulations for the success of the Exilecon and I hope I could be in the next one.

Best wishes and kind regards.
#2 I_NO fan
Last edited by Maremagnus on Nov 18, 2019, 6:21:37 AM
Great convention, great announcements, and an amazing company.

Also, PoE x Warframe collaboration when?
What an incredible event from start to finish. Thank you to Chris and everyone at GGG for working so hard and with such passion. It has been an incredible journey from closed beta to here, and the future looks even brighter.
Thanks ggg for all, best gaming company ever
Thank you, Chris and everyone at GGG.

I watched online and could barely hold the tears myself. So great to see the true passion of people who create this game.

Bring on the new supporter packs, I am ready to throw more money at you guys!
Last edited by acidagfc on Nov 18, 2019, 7:31:59 AM
Everything from start to finish in ExileCon was incredible! Even the "mistakes" you've made was suppose to be there to remind you and us that we are humans after all and not "1011101" machines!! Loved every minute of ExileCon even tho i wasnt participate as physical form! Lastly, had a blast all these 7 years playing your game and looking forward to double that! Keep that passion for your game alive!!
You're the man, Chris. It's really heart warming to see your passion shining through. I'm glad ExileCon was a such huge success for you and all of GGG. Well done on reaching this incredible milestone. I'm super excited to keep playing and to be a part of the POE phenomenon. Keep going!

P.S. I was pleasantly surprised to see all the streamers getting to play such a central role. Such a great approach.
Thank you also!

To Chris for always being able to keep in touch with the players in the gaming community, especially those social network posts :)

Indeed, the success is not by Chris alone but with the teamwork with all involved in making the Exilecon a success and POE a great successful game.

Due to Exilecon, I now know and saw the other co-founders.
So, to Jonathan and Erik, thank you too for great success! And being part of the GGG Team.

To all those who are behind the scenes, like the developers, talented artists, game testers, poe website admins, and those not mentioned yet very involved in making the best of POE game possible, thank you!

Also, thank you to Kripper or Kripperian.
Guys, watch and listen to what he said about POE and about playing the game during Exilecon.
All the reasons why I keep playing and keep coming back to POE game, he said it.
Watch and listen to him :)

To all POE gamers, let's enjoy playing this great game.
Get ready for next league! ;)

All I can say is thank you for all the hard work yourself and other members of GGG have poured into this game, it's second to none and holds a very special place in my heart. I think PoE 2 will kick start a whole new era and I can't wait to see where you take the game from here. Honestly, so much love for you folks at GGG, roll on December 13th!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info