Thank You

Chris, if you really love this game, please fix the power creep issue, make more meaningful combat, return the difficulty and reduce the amount of oneshots, they aren't necessary when there is more content to kill you.
It was an amazing show, made by amazing peaple.
Thank you so much <3
IGN: Odolinde
Merci depuis la France et longue vie à PoE !
great job, ant thanks for no lootdrop from twitch :)
where is my beta key ?
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Chris, if you really love this game, please fix the power creep issue, make more meaningful combat, return the difficulty and reduce the amount of oneshots, they aren't necessary when there is more content to kill you.

From what i saw in the POE2 gameplay demo they seem to continue (and love) the clutter approach with bosses spamming ground effects, spammable AOE effects, spamming minions.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
gj <3
Thank you Chris and your team for hard work that is from the heart, emotions and shivers still do not fall after Exilecon, another 10 year plan? I am happy to thank you again and I wish you further successes. I love you <3 (Sorry! for my Eng.)
Thank you for an amazing game GGG!! Maybe if their is a next con it can be in the states.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
It was great to watch you guys revealing your project. It really moved me to see you proclaim with trembling voices what you have cooked up on the q.t. This passion also gripped me!! I'm really excited about 3.9, 4.0 and the things to come!
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Thanks and congratulations Chris & all the GGG Team. So nice to know that there are really nice people behind the PoE success.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info