ExileCon Announcements

POG!!! Can't wait for all the new stuff coming out :D Awesome work!!!
"
Mikavanlaar wrote:
Are items in standard league going to be deleted?

yes

Spoiler
Did you seriously ask that question? - question is what will happen to 6L items/mirrored items/corrupted 6Ls/white soc items/etc. Pretty sure all the other items will be just fine
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 15, 2019, 6:06:58 PM
Thanks for the free game and entertainment in twitch PogU!
Just wanted to say that i was expecting a lot... and you guys still managed to exceed my expectations! Consider me hyper hyped!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Seems almost like they will make Path of Exile intertwined into the 2nd one.
Since this seems like (and likely is) 4.0.0

Would be interesting to play from start of original PoE, all the way through and then when you´re done with Act 10, you would go into on the Level you are, the 20 yrs later Campaign of PoE 2, and in the course of PoE 2 7 Acts Campaign you could reach Level... Well, let´s say something like 130-140. 150 perhaps? How does that sound?

And the Ascendance which is available in PoE 2 would also, somehow enhance the first Ascendancy road you chose from, within the first 10 Acts.
looks like 3.9 is an improvement from your huge downgrade 3.8 league.

will be back, good job.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Was there any info on will be owned mtx (stashes) transferred to poe2 or do we need to buy them again?
Very exciting! I look forward to trying out the more difficult content coming!
this whole thing really got me excited but the stream is dead atm....
"
katsuhito wrote:
this whole thing really got me excited but the stream is dead atm....

its actually pretty fine rn, and being watched by a lot of people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info