ExileCon Announcements

"
katsuhito wrote:
this whole thing really got me excited but the stream is dead atm....

its actually pretty fine rn, and being watched by a lot of people
Great, they still didn't notice that players don't want to another league of puzzles... Last was disaster, which i didn't even touch and it was dead after 2 weeks, dropped even by streamers. PoE 2 amazing, wonder for how long. I am far away from hype mode, cause i am angry they bring bulshits like bestiary, incursion /1 of the most boring league/, betrayal to the core of the game. Not fun for me, and i was playing since close beta. Last leagues i had most fun were breach and delve. Now is the era of puzzles, in the freaking h'n's game.
Last edited by flowersikuwr on Nov 15, 2019, 6:20:03 PM
Beside gem changes,new campaign with is nice I don't see anything else.

Boss takes to kill few minutes, drop same crap(1-2rare) as it was for poe 1 just with a differene of time spent to kill it. If boss fights takes this long, gl to hardcore users which are gonna repeat campaign over and over.... boring, no matter how campaign would look.

Still 5 flasks, no changes to it, hello macro users.

Increased end game difficulty, seems to be reasonable, but it they keep xp penalty -10% then it will be disaster and people will just stop playing after reach lvl90.

Seems none changes to loot, you still have to pick all scrolls, all portals manually, which is bad and boring, take space inside inventory.

Would like see changes that would improve multiplayer in this game. Make it worth and fun to play together.
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Nov 15, 2019, 6:18:12 PM
I love you GGG. This is not a game. This is a LIFESTYLE.
So, do we have finally Atlas fixed on Standard?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
cgexile wrote:
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
Does this mean Shaper and Elder/Uber Elder are gone? :/

no I think they are tied to campaign 1

there will be 2 campaigns

New Atlas stuff is 3.9/December, not POE 2.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Can someone on the dev team explain why there's such a dichotomy between Bows and Wands? Like... all the gems and changes you suggested would work perfectly fine on wands, except that they explicitly only work for bows.

Why take away ranged totems for wand users? Why have wand skill gems so limited you can't even get one until level 12, when there are perfectly reasonable bow gems that would make sense. You're already shooting a projectile from a wand, why is Burning Arrow not a thing for wands then?

I just don't get it.
Blown away :)
where was my scion tho? i will cry if she is not added to PoE 2. I know im in the minority when it comes to playing scion, but ever since they added her to the game ive put most my hrs in this game playing as scion lol :p i <3 scion.
"
Beside gem changes,new campaign with is nice I don't see anything else.

Boss takes to kill few minutes, drop same crap(1-2rare) as it was for poe 1 just with a differene of time spent to kill it. If boss fights takes this long, gl to hardcore users which are gonna repeat campaign over and over.... boring, no matter how campaign would look.

Still 5 flasks, no changes to it, hello macro users.

Increased end game difficulty, seems to be reasonable, but it they keep xp penalty -10% then it will be disaster and people will just stop playing after reach lvl90.

Seems none changes to loot, you still have to pick all scrolls, all portals manually, which is bad and boring, take space inside inventory.

Would like see changes that would improve multiplayer in this game. Make it worth and fun to play together.

Similar impression. Would really like to see multiplayer getting more love.
Last edited by sadyc on Nov 15, 2019, 6:49:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info