ExileCon Announcements

Can't wait till 3.9 hits on PS4 and next year Path of Exile 2 (If it'll hit console).
I love you GGG.

It is amazing and breathtaking what you guys are able to accomplish.

It is amazing how humble and down to earth you guys are.

"Let's make it a good product together (...) give us your feedback, we'll make this what you need it to be."

I don't regret a single Dollar.

THANK YOU!
"
Designing a UI layout and full controller access into the game would really open it up to a lot more of us.

It would really be nice as a disabled player to actually be heard for once. :)

It should be easy to do,Ive been wanting this since poe came to console,i mean it really cant be that hard to transfer the console UI To pc,I get bad neck and back pains from using the keyboard+mouse for more than an hour,I try to always play games with my xbox controller,
And people always tell me GGG cant do this

Atleast some hear you bro,Controllers users rise up
Last edited by Teyphon on Nov 16, 2019, 9:12:46 AM
Absolutely amazing! This is how companies should do their announcements. I thought I was excited for Diablo 4 and it's features (not that many lol), but Path of Exile 2 just set a whole new level....Can't wait!
poe mobile, OH GGG, I AM SO POG NOW, i whant this for years, is like my wettest dream ever

please GGG hurry poe mobile development

Last edited by dobre2 on Nov 16, 2019, 9:32:01 AM
oh 6,000h in poe, but how it looks graphically like diablo 3, thank you, I'm out
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
"
KAISERpl wrote:
oh 6,000h in poe, but how it looks graphically like diablo 3, thank you, I'm out

36 challenges? You say u are out? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nop, you will come back every league start.
So, where is the Online Shop for goodies located.?!
Eihnar broke character sometimes on stage.
Eihnar talks about Eihnar and Eihnar's actions only by addrsssing himself as Eihnar and never with "I".

otherwise the performance was nice.
really gg
gamer4life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info