ExileCon Announcements

You know what, ive been right with my predictions every single time over the last 7 years, all it takes is a little patience....

I can quite honestly see GGG bringing the entire game up to modern standards as part of the road map, many other things are more important so just be a bit patient :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Ascendancy potentially removed from Lab is by far the best news from ExileCon.

As someone who dies at least once by the end of Act 1 I'm not excited about making the game more difficult. I want the option for an easier game.

Been playing since closed beta and never got past yellow maps or got to Atziri let alone the other end game content. So a more difficult game has no appeal to me.

It'd be cool not to make PoE too casual...getting all your ascendancies should be a sort of reward after defeating Izaro. It's the point of the game, do hard bosses, get good rewards. And in all honesty, PoE isn't that hard. Just learn the mechanics, boss mechnaics/skill sets etc. and the game becomes much easier. Nowadays doing deathless UberElder isn't that hard.
Thank you Chris, Jonathan, Erik, all the development team, everyone in the administration, the community team, the customer support, the quality assurance section, the audio engineers and of course Kamil, the game and level designers, the designers (be it 2D, 3D or outsourced contributors), the high poly and concept artist, the UI artist and the visual effect team, the animators and riggers, the production team - and of course Carl, the server admins, the narrative designer and of course Rhys and Harry. And everyone I could not fit in this list.

All of you and the game you have created have a very special place in my heart. Everyone of you contributed one way or the other to many passionate hours of gaming.

And while it is unlikely I will meet most of you or work together with you, beeing in a place almost the antipode to where I will spent the rest of my life, I thank you for all the right decisions you have made along the years.

Of course I have complains, as everyone has, and not everything always develops as I would have wished for, but what you have announced as Path of Exile 2 reads as you have sneaked into my house and stole my Path of Exile wishlist, picked the most important things and made that an agenda.

Don't let any upcoming complains in the future take your passion away. Listen, as you have done, and continue to improve, as you do.

Thank you.
Last edited by MNNoxMortem on Nov 16, 2019, 7:32:45 AM
i love you so much GGG HANNNN NOTICE ME SENPAI
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
SerajX wrote:
honestly am kinda disappointed i was expecting a large overhaul but this just seems like normal poe with better graphics

i kinda thought the same, but the upside is, that PoE is still the best game I've ever played, so if it's more of the same with a little extra spice I'll gladly take it ...

but MOBILE?? c'mon, FeelsWrongMan
Last edited by herkufels on Nov 16, 2019, 7:54:26 AM
So we get PoE 2 in 2020 - can we finaly have scrolling Combat Text? Its missing since 7 years!
100% SSF! <3
Do we keep our items in standard league when poe 2 goes live?
You guys blow my mind ! WOW! This is far more then anyone could ever imagine !

Thank you for keep giving us so much <3 Love this
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Late on this thread.

Live at Exilecon has been so hectic but so so amazing! :D
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
all hail ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info