PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

ExileCon Announcements

Thanks GGG the changes in 3.9 looks good. But I think 4.0 is far away from D4
if we look the play videos. D4 has open world without loading times and the
graphic looks really awesome.
But these are only early videos and we shall see later on what's goming out.

I am sure I love and play them both.

GOOD WORK GGG, Thanks again

very amazing!
What about the twitch drops issues?
Second-class poe gamer
Hi Chirs and by default all the GGG peeps and families,

All I can say is that you and the peeps are one of the very very few instances in my life that completely vindicate my loyalty, trust and devotion, thank you again as always from the very everywhere of everything yet again :)

Myself, Kiwi, Hulk and Witchy only slept 3 hours last night and i feel completely fine - im nearly 40 now and this hasn't happened in years :D

Im so proud of you all and chris, i see in you the amount of raw logic and emotion you have for our game, its from exactly the same place I hold and have held PoE since discovering it.

I see we are still in beta as was promised all that time ago in the starting days (forever in beta being the philosophy on how to maintain a game throughout and beyond its time), i could quite literally ramble for the next silly amount of time but i know your busy so in conclusion,

Thank you and the peeps, as per usual love you all,

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
I'm shitting myself right now
What does it mean for the current PoE?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
WOW ! That's just awsome :) cannot wait !
And here I thought it couldn't get any better or more exciting... I was so fucking wrong.

Goodby private life, was nice knowing you.
And now for something completely different..
Very very well done GGG! :)
AMAZING, I CAN'T WAIT :'(
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info