ExileCon Announcements

Hmmm, I last played POE in 2013/Jan 2014 or so.Looks like a LOT of things have changed for the better and I should play again.Chris if you are listening, we will have to catch up when I am back up in Auckland again and say hi to the Team !.Been a long time :)
Last edited by Cormyria_Kell on Nov 16, 2019, 12:36:22 AM
So much confused about poe and poe2
When poe2 has 7 newly acts but poe is still available and share same end game content. So which one should I be playing? And I don't understand clearly about the new gem system.

Besides, if conqueror's of atlas has reworked endgame content. So can I still get unique dropped from shaper and elder?
You really want me interested in PoE2? Take a very close look at Diablo 4 and what they're doing to support both keyboard+mouse and controller on the same paltform (PC). I've got a killer gaming rig. I want PoE2 on that. Hell, I want PoE on that. But my deformed arm means I need to use a controller for this game, which is why I went with the console version.

I'd rather have the best peformance possible with the most graphics options, while still having a means of accessing the game on PC. It's entirely possible with today's tech to craft a UI for controller mode in the same game. Yes, I'm willing to give up some of the extras if I have the customization necessary to make up for it. I like PoE's depth and most of its systems (except the bloated passive tree - that needs some massive pruning), but GGG is still not delivering on the accessibility front with regard to disabled players. And a lot more disabled players are gaming these days than have ever done so in the past now that more options are open to us. Yet GGG still lags behind there.

You've already got me wanting the game thanks to being able to bring over anything I earn or buy in "PoE 1". You make the game actually accessible for disabled players on PC and you guarantee folks like myself as a shoo-in.

I tried PoE on my PC, as you can see with my puny LV 4 character here. But the number of keybinds exceeds what I can do on the keyboard and thus, I need alternative means to play the game. Unfortunately simply remapping via Joy2Key or another such app doesn't help with movement. Designing a UI layout and full controller access into the game would really open it up to a lot more of us.

It would really be nice as a disabled player to actually be heard for once. :)
I can only odd. I have actually lost the ability to even. Probably forever.
OMG, gameplay looks awesome!!

When I read "Path of Exile 2" I was like: omg no I wasted alot of money on poe1... but adding that campaign to the base game is just awesome!

Looks dark, gameplay looks awesome, shapeshifting!!!, and a new skillgem system. You guys actually managed to improve on the old system, really impressed! King of ARPG.

Some minor bad feedback: Really hope there are not too many multiphase bosses. And when you make a gameplay trailer, could you guys please not make it about hitting on a boss for like 10 minutes lols.

Those are just minor complaints though, as PoE2 looks friggin awesome!

Question though: In PoE2, will maps/endgame also get the 2.0 graphics overhaul? ... Or do we play 7 campaigns in PoE2 graphics and then go back to PoE1 graphics after the campaign, because that would be bad.
And will the PoE1 campaign also get the 2.0 graphics overhaul?
Edit: Another question, what will happen to both existing and new microtransactions, will these get the 2.0 graphics overhaul? ... Or will these be advertised with their PoE1 and PoE2 looks from now on?

Thanks GGG, you guys rock!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:42:19 AM
GGG that mobile game!
Plz for GOD sake! Make it so we/i dont have to be online!

I have a job where i cant play any online game 6 month a year. Poe will never have an ofline mode, so plz make an ofline ssf what ever mode for your mobile POE GAME.

Now a days 99% taplets games is online and thats just sucks for folks like me.

Exilecon? All i can say is “ WoW! Just WOW!!!!!” “

Great job!!!
Looking forward to both the mobile game and POE2.
Not so sure about the next league.

GG GGG
yes.
When new league will start?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
demonachizer wrote:
Thanks for this (but not for Einhar)

Einhar was bad?

Eihnar was awesome on stage and such a nice guy in person later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info