ExileCon Announcements

And that my friends is how you do an announcement right. Dont stop what you are doing GGG . GG
"
Not really excited at this point, to be honest.

More freedom to slot support gems is welcome, I suppose. But, you'll just need to build in tradeoffs in a different way if six-links are not limited in their availability by slots on gear. That's just re-shuffling the cards without really changing the game, as it were.

Gaining access to prestige classes via the "ascendancy" process has for years been a low-to-negative enjoyment process for a *LOT* of players. And yet, at least so far it looks like that system is likely to remain in place.

Shapeshifting is new, and welcome. It looks like a minor part of the changes, though, overall.

Hopefully they'll balance the game around these changes. Don't want to 1-shot screen-move-reapeat yet again.
No matter the critics , it's still the only real choice when comes to ARPG games,for the next years.
First of all the announcements were epic. My only concern is that melee characters look easier to kill, hit softer and slower.
POE 2 and POE is one after endgame ? can trade with each other ?
Awesome Exilecon so far! Really proud over how you make this game better and better each time, even though there are some stumbles along the way :P

Overall Very well done GGG! You are AWESOME!
Amazing show so far GGG, you keep outdoing yourself!
Can't wait for next league and poe2 in about a year or so. :)

Please take your time and make it as good as you intend for it to be!
Good buy Oni-Goroshi. the best friend in whole game. You will be my favorite sword.

P.S. GGG could you please pack me Oni-Goroshi for home.
I promise to keep it above the fireplace.
"
demonachizer wrote:
Thanks for this (but not for Einhar)

Oh, come now! Everybody loves Einhar! And Einhar loves everybody! Einhar even loves the beasts! Especially the juicy ones, ha ha ha!

Seriously, though, even Einhar's obvious stalling for time couldn't take away from the livestream. It was awesome. Chris started huge, and somehow just kept building. I almost never watch these things, but I was glued to the stream for the entire day.

Good job, GGG! I was a little worried before it started, but I really shouldn't have been, because you absolutely killed it, and I am totally down for everything I saw. And, yes, that includes Path of Exile mobile. Although, to keep it real, y'all could have announced a PoE board game at that that point, and I'd still have been down.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Not really excited at this point, to be honest.

More freedom to slot support gems is welcome, I suppose. But, you'll just need to build in tradeoffs in a different way if six-links are not limited in their availability by slots on gear. That's just re-shuffling the cards without really changing the game, as it were.

Gaining access to prestige classes via the "ascendancy" process has for years been a low-to-negative enjoyment process for a *LOT* of players. And yet, at least so far it looks like that system is likely to remain in place.

Shapeshifting is new, and welcome. It looks like a minor part of the changes, though, overall.

Hopefully they'll balance the game around these changes. Don't want to 1-shot screen-move-reapeat yet again.
I completely agree with this sentiment.

At present the death animation is the only movement you see from a fair number of mobs, perhaps with a slight turning motion before their death animation starts.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Nov 16, 2019, 11:55:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info