Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

So was it working? i enjoyed the stream, no drops tho
"
Venger666 wrote:
So was it working? i enjoyed the stream, no drops tho

who knows, who cares at this point right? it's like they copypaste on support regarding this topic

"we can't do anything at this point, sorry"

it's up to each of you to watch day 2 or not.

"fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
well, chance is like 0.015(chance)*12(ticks per hour)*8(hours)=1.44, so everyone should obtain at least one mtx, and almost half of viewers should obtain two.

well played GGG.
Watched it all was excited about all content but sadly zero drops
GA like PUGB event is better, free loot box for everyone :)
Watched all. Didnt get a shit...
I wish GGG will come forward and address this issue instead of just sweeping it under the rug
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
The news was incredibly good, I watched the Twitch broadcast for hours without blinking. Unfortunately no AirDrop for me too =(
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
I wish GGG will come forward and address this issue instead of just sweeping it under the rug

I mean you will get attacked mostly because people is way over excited, yeah I get it 3.9-4.0

3.9 is looking much better than 3.8 for sure now they need to remove blight out of the game for good.

but doing this kind of things on your first "con" (blaming twitch rather than actually stepping it up and think a better solution) it's not a good message regardless of what others might think.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Jourdain wrote:
"
25x8 wrote:
We should to sue. GGG are liers. I spend 8 hours on this boring and sometimes facepalming stream for nothing. More over no one get drop.

You do realize it's a chance at loot right it's not guaranteed.

Not to mention the issue was on Twitch's end to begin with.

Also their was no signed agreement or promise made.

Imagine wanting to sue a company because you didn't get a $5 MTX but your willing to pay a lawyer thousands of dollars. Exactly how stupid are you lmfao.

He's probably still a kid who loves PoE and takes GGG word at face value. He'll learn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info