Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Welp looks like there were two options to link the account

Seems like if you have the "twitch prime drops", you are not eligible. Would explain only 12 000 signing.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Nov 16, 2019, 5:29:29 AM
Sadly you only get the prime drops variant when you connect your twitch account. And I don't even have Twitch Prime...
Luckily for GGG game is going in good direction but everything else not so much.
They are looking more and more like Activision.
Shame on you GGG!
watched Day1 Start to Finish = 0 drops,
PoE/Twitch/Prime all connected since 2017,

Einhar was the ultimate cringe and was extremely hard to not close the stream, we should of got awarded for just watching that to be honest.

Chris and the team didn't look to comfortable up on stage to intimidating maybe that was also hard to watch.

Enjoyed the trailers, not sure how i feel about it all at this point,
maybe ill watch tonight but i'm not particularly fussed if i miss it.

Not sure if ill play the new league though the trailer looks cool.

No news on trading mechanics not that i was expecting any but it needs some attention to say the least.

Wont be spending money on PoE for the foreseeable future.
Last edited by TiniWeni on Nov 16, 2019, 6:08:30 AM
"
msterry wrote:
guys....

What does it say on https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch? Twitch drops or TwitchPrime drops? And if it's the latter do you have prime?
Yeah that was issue. Its saying prime not normal. Many people who linked their account had that "Prime drops" while they don't have prime.
Same happened to me and you can't change it.
When you link it automatically connects you to prime drops.
I'm here only to say that GGG's revealed work progress for upcoming updates is beyond any expectations.
How can people argue so badly on MTX "lottery" failure after playing and enjoying PoE for free for so many years >_<

And yeah, what about in-game trading system? WE want it the MOST!

"
TiniWeni wrote:
Einhar was the ultimate cringe and was extremely hard to not close the stream, we should of got awarded for just watching that to be honest.

I can only agree to that.
watched all exilecon no air drop :D "our drop rate is an illusion exile" :D
Last edited by hikaru_matsuyama on Nov 16, 2019, 6:16:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info