Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

I was also quite disappointed:( Of course we don't watch it for the MTX ONLY but I spent the whole 8 hours or more watching. If there was no MTX event I would go to sleep much earlier, I have 12 hours difference with NZT.... so... pity... ABSOLUTELY NO DROP:(
"
Why would anyone be upset about not getting a drop? The drops should not be the reason for watching the first ever Exilecon stream.

Did anyone seriously watch the stream only for a chance to get free MTX rather than to watch the first convention of the game some of you who complain in here are claiming to be playing since beta? So after all these years, the only reason for watching the biggest news that the game has to offer since launch is because of MTX? In a free to play game offering a free to watch stream you seriously care more about some trivial ingame drops than the actual event?

The drops were just an additional bonus either way. Staying up 8+ hours for the stream without wanting to actually watch is not healthy and sounds like compulsory behavior.

So why GGG didn't use another drop system (like, for example, giving 1 lootbox for watching stream for X hours)? I don't think that such drop system will hurt devs badly.

Personally, I understand that the drop rate is very low and we still have a chance to get some MTX today (although, I don't want to wake up at late night again just to watch the stream; ExileCon's 1st day stream started at 5 AM in my timezone). And yeah, such things can't spoil today's announcements (I'm excited for PoE Mobile and 3.9/4.0 were the nice parts of the stream). But I'm a little sad that I didn't got any MTX today.
Last edited by Code_50 on Nov 16, 2019, 3:28:11 AM
"
"
Kidjica wrote:
Thanks doctor Chris.

Simply as it is.

Even aside from the fact that watching a stream solely for chance-based rewards (at a very low chance of 1.5% even) and raging if luck didn't strike, no one was promised their 100% drop anyway. If at any point they had said "watch the stream and get a guaranteed MTX" then the complaints would be justified. But that was never the case. And no one should get upset about losing a free gamble.

Lmao. "Raging if luck didn't strike". The whole situation flew over your helmet. "complains" "raging" "upset". Talk about mental gymnastics.

WE GOT A GGGuardian here boizz!! To "defend" the fk ups, to hide the mistakes, to vindicate their gods!!! A GGGuardian has appeared!!!!

"Losing a free gamble" ha ha. Do you know the difference between a "free gamble"(first of all it is not gambling if no money or something of monetary value is involved) and a "Broken roll system that they didn't fix in the entirety of the stream", and done nothing post hoc to make ammends.
guys....

cool!
got nothing after 9hour :'(
IGN: DungDajHjep
My shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/234026
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/176707
chillax boiz
0 mtx for all of us
It is obvious that the issue last night with drops was NOT bad RNG. Chat exploded with no drops 8 hours after the stream started. I will watch the entire stream again tonight ( just because it is awesome ), but I am really interested to see how GGG is going to address this issue if it repeats tonight. I really hope they won't compromise their image and create such a big wave of disappointment in the middle of 3.9 and 4.0 hype. The announcements were HUGE and GGG has set the standard for FTP games. Congratulations!!!
Watched whole stream on bussiness trip. Next part of stream I will spend by flyin back to Europe. It's Funny how things are sometimes ... :-)

0 drops anyway, except juicy one Ziz has 'obtained'
I loved the stream, I watched the whole thing.

Super keen for 3.9 and POE2.

Would have been nice to get a drop but it’s definitely not going to stop me watching the next one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info