Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

@GGG unfortunately twitch prime is not available in India so i cant get free mtx I will be watching exilcon on https://www.twitch.tv/pathofexile in-spit of that.
no drop watched the whole night. more then 8 hours i guess. But yeah, atleast we know it now ;)
"
Al_GGG wrote:
"
sphaxou wrote:
My poe page says "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops" and not "Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops" Do you need to have Twitch prime to participate?

Nope, Twitch Prime isn't required for this promotion. :)

Is it possible users with Prime were not eligible due to a glitch then? Since the wording for prime users isn't the same as what it would be for someone without prime?
Last edited by Vytiate on Nov 16, 2019, 2:47:52 AM
Why would anyone be upset about not getting a drop? The drops should not be the reason for watching the first ever Exilecon stream.

Did anyone seriously watch the stream only for a chance to get free MTX rather than to watch the first convention of the game some of you who complain in here are claiming to be playing since beta? So after all these years, the only reason for watching the biggest news that the game has to offer since launch is because of MTX? In a free to play game offering a free to watch stream you seriously care more about some trivial ingame drops than the actual event?

The drops were just an additional bonus either way. Staying up 8+ hours for the stream without wanting to actually watch is not healthy and sounds like compulsory behavior.
We should to sue. GGG are liers. I spend 8 hours on this boring and sometimes facepalming stream for nothing. More over no one get drop.
"
Why would anyone be upset about not getting a drop? The drops should not be the reason for watching the first ever Exilecon stream.

Did anyone seriously watch the stream only for a chance to get free MTX rather than to watch the first convention of the game some of you who complain in here are claiming to be playing since beta? So after all these years, the only reason for watching the biggest news that the game has to offer since launch is because of MTX? In a free to play game offering a free to watch stream you seriously care more about some trivial ingame drops than the actual event?

The drops were just an additional bonus either way. Staying up 8+ hours for the stream without wanting to actually watch is not healthy and sounds like compulsory behavior.

Thanks doctor Chris.
I DESERVE a 5% MTX, for the brave act of bearing through that Einhar segment without loooking away or closing the stream, as i sweated from my scalp out of all the cringe, poor Einhar, stuck in a cringe loop as he bought time for his employers!!
"
Kidjica wrote:
Thanks doctor Chris.

Simply as it is.

Even aside from the fact that watching a stream solely for chance-based rewards (at a very low chance of 1.5% even) and raging if luck didn't strike, no one was promised their 100% drop anyway. If at any point they had said "watch the stream and get a guaranteed MTX" then the complaints would be justified. But that was never the case. And no one should get upset about losing a free gamble.
average viewers - around 100,000. peaking at around 150,000.

Chance to win - 1.5% rate, every FIVE minutes

1 hr = 5 x 12 mins.

Total stream time was what, 7 hrs or so?

12x7 = 84 CHANCES TO WIN AN ITEM, Lmao.

Meaning on average, 1,500 people should have been winning something EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!!

Maybe they put a 0000.5% roll After the 1.5% rolled successfully lmao. jk, they just fkd up somehow.

Hahahahahahaha

FRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
"
25x8 wrote:
We should to sue. GGG are liers. I spend 8 hours on this boring and sometimes facepalming stream for nothing. More over no one get drop.

You do realize it's a chance at loot right it's not guaranteed.

Not to mention the issue was on Twitch's end to begin with.

Also their was no signed agreement or promise made.

Imagine wanting to sue a company because you didn't get a $5 MTX but your willing to pay a lawyer thousands of dollars. Exactly how stupid are you lmfao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info