Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Good
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 2, 2019, 3:43:27 AM
well.. I saw the entire stream..

"Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! "

nope.. not a single one.. just to be sure i checked that I was connected and eligible.. I am.. I guess "maybe tomorrow" then..
generally dangerous
The math is super off, if someone watched full 8h they should have less than 24% chance to not get a drop at all, so 76%+ of viewers should get a drop and this number seems to be much much smaller, very few people claim to have gotten any drops, the chances seem to be 10 times less than promised.

The pre-show was super cringe and Einhar was even worse. Announcements were good. I just hope the new ascendancies don't completely wreck the viability of old ones, no kidding Suvivalist was Deadeye 2.0: improved edition.

But if you claim to give free MTX you should ensure your % are correct, and maybe just maybe give a guaranteed cheapo old 3$ mtx to people who watched 5+ hours? Like you gave guaranteed box for lvl 35 on flashbacks that probably takes skilled players less than 5h to complete.
Last edited by Viktranka on Nov 16, 2019, 12:35:34 AM
had the steam on the full time, quite disappointing to hear that almost nobody got a reward. i kind of hope it's just a bug and not some drop chance change to 0.015
No drop for the whole stream. Not surprised, but kinda betrayed and sad.
OFC i had acc linked and logged in poe.com and twitch.com while i watched the announcement. Maybe gotta be angry to myself for expecting such a good reward just watching the stream when there was no "guaranteed" word.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Seriously, not even one? wtf...
Absolute SCAM, I was there the entire time, I wasted the whole day. It became obvious there were no drops. It was only a scam to get viewers.

I watched the entire chat (set the video to 180P mode no sound) and there was not even 1 post of anyone getting a thing.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
I watched the whole stream, nothing either :(
correct me if im wrong! (some years past until i last had such stuff in school)

the actual chance in not getting a single drop within 8 hours of stream is 23,44% (and that is quite alot) because: the chance to not get an item is 98,5% per roll and we roll 12 times an hour, means we totally roll 96 times. so the chance to not get a drop with 2 rolls is 0,985 * 0,985 = 0,9702. (0,985^2).

0,985^96 = 0,2344

so 23,44% is the exact chance in not hitting a single drop during all those 8 hours. and this 1/4 chance is quite a lot! by 100.000 ppl watching, there are more ppl who should have won at least one drop, but also thousands of ppl who wont get anything at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info