Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Didn't we a soul post for 6 hours that they got a drop, might want to confirm this is working properly.

Excited for the news.
Looks dope.
"
ClaudelGFX wrote:
the amount of shame it's hilarious, all these diablo fans coming here and crying how they didnt get their "DROPS" while having the stream in a browser window, minimized, in the hopes they gonna get some "goodies" for all that HEAVY WORK they've put into all this.... you guys seem to have negative IQ levels, for real.

WHY DONT YOU JUST WATCH THE STREAM FOR ITS A STREAM WITH TONS OF NEW SHET TO KNOW OR LEARN ABOUT THE GAME YOU LOVE PLAYING!

teh foken drops are just an optional irrelevant shet, thats how it should be for anyone that loves this game. the amount of whiners you can see on the streams page chat just makes me sick, so many zombies, IRL. just stfup and click the X, close the window if you're not there to WATCH. DUMBOS this isn't a Diablo Stream.

The game is free and a priviledge, so don't jump into your delusion and believe that you have any right to GET ANYTHING, even tho it has been STATED that it's just a CHANCE, you know? like the CHANCE ORB.. just pissoff back to your lame game.

Wait wait now we gonna have fun...
**the amount of shame it's hilarious**
Last year GGG make fun of Diablo for announcing Diablo immortal.
1 year after GGG makes the same announcement about PoE Mobile.
And u speak about diablo fans ???
then lets go on yr phase *crying how they didn't get their "DROPS"...
fk and ofc the people gonna be upset if they don't get drops in game self named **Free 2 play game** with the only way to store yr items is to pay atl 50$ to store their loot.After all GGG was who made this scam only and only for having some extra viewers.Not to mention that this drop cost real life money.So yes my friend next time before u start insulting people for waiting complain getting upset about a scam who the company u so love create,wait a bit more check the facts and the truth......and after speak
"
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! Each microtransaction has its own drop rate which will dictate which cosmetic effect you'll receive if you're awarded a drop.

Last edited by Relarious on Nov 15, 2019, 11:20:49 PM
Hi, I would like to trade your Twitch Drop listed for my 8 hours in Exilecon (stash tab “jebaited”; position: left 6, top 9)
Hi, I would like to trade your Twitch Drop listed for my 8 hours in Exilecon (stash tab “jebaited”; position: left 6, top 9)

Last edited by FloarBored on Nov 15, 2019, 11:21:17 PM
"
FloarBored wrote:

Sry, sold. :(
Last edited by shadowingo on Nov 15, 2019, 11:23:24 PM
"
Nisseninja wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

you sure tricked me tencentggg fool me twice shame on me.

Ayo dumbass, its on AVERAGE 5.5 hours, not guaranteed within 5.5 hours.

"Twitch Drops will run on the ExileCon weekend, from 9AM until 5PM on Saturday"

ayo dumbass, that's make no sense "with 5.5h"
"
FloarBored wrote:

Autoreply: Player have DND mode enabled.
"
kevindevm1 wrote:
no drop and watched all 8h

standard, 8 hrs is 96 rolls and chance is 1.5/100.

unlucky like most of us. my RNG need 1000 rolls and may be lucky to get 1. :).

Someone already talked to the support and apparently it seems like the problem was on Twitch's end. I guess we'll just have to wait for further announcements about it. Hopefully some GGG staff takes over this thread to clarify some things and come up with a solution to this mess.
"
HipMasteR13 wrote:
standard, 8 hrs is 96 rolls and chance is 1.5/100.

unlucky like most of us. my RNG need 1000 rolls and may be lucky to get 1. :).

not sure about that considering that their wording claims otherwise not luck involved.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner!

but hey it's cool to each their own in the end..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info