Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Chris pls bless me and fix my rng
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
watching.
ing: ArArcher
the chat is already insufferable, I can't imagine having to watch this for another 5+ hours, at least we can turn the chat off.

so far 0 drops, amazing.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Created my first Twitch Account ever, worked flawlessly.

Didn´t know that Kripp plays POE, only know ZiggyD from the stream, who are the other 2? :D If one is the lead dev, I am blacklisted now from the gifts, huh?
Ok I managed to fix it.

Link main acc to your twitch, there's red text.

Now open up chrome (important, firefox doesn't seem to work)

create a new poe account and link to your twitch. It asks you to overwrite your other link, press yes.

Now login to your main poe account and relink it to twitch. It should now work.

Edit: do not at any point manually unlink. Do exactly as I said and it should work.
Last edited by Relarious on Nov 15, 2019, 3:50:54 PM
"
GentiousBach wrote:
Can I still get the reward without Twitch Prime?

Yes, we don't need it.
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
GentiousBach wrote:
Can I still get the reward without Twitch Prime?

Yes, we don't need it.

I want to add tho that PoE makes no distinction in red error text. It'll say you're not eligible for twitch prime but it'll not work at all.

If twitch drops work you'll see a green text on the twitch stream that says drops activated (in whatever language you use)
I did it all with firefox, no problems here. Never did any Twitch or linking before, worked suprisingly easy tbh.

@GGG

You could add little banners below the guys on stream with their names, not everyone is a nerd and knows them. :)
Twitch Prime Drops: There was an issue enabling Twitch Prime Drops for your account. Please try relinking your twitch account or contact support@grindinggear.com

wtf
"
Ygidua wrote:
I did it all with firefox, no problems here. Never did any Twitch or linking before, worked suprisingly easy tbh.

@GGG

You could add little banners below the guys on stream with their names, not everyone is a nerd and knows them. :)

For ppl linking first time it should work regardless, it seems to be an issue with ppl that's linked to a Twitch account that they can no longer access (i.e deleted the account or the email etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info