Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Relarious wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:
I did it all with firefox, no problems here. Never did any Twitch or linking before, worked suprisingly easy tbh.

@GGG

You could add little banners below the guys on stream with their names, not everyone is a nerd and knows them. :)

For ppl linking first time it should work regardless, it seems to be an issue with ppl that's linked to a Twitch account that they can no longer access (i.e deleted the account or the email etc)

Yes, that´s possible.
Drops are activated it says on my end in green letters. Interesting feature, now I am curious if anything will actually drop for me.
Last edited by Ygidua on Nov 15, 2019, 4:05:24 PM
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 2, 2019, 3:41:04 AM
Gl for drop !
Last edited by Kjoran51 on Nov 15, 2019, 4:13:13 PM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
IT SAYS THAT MY ACCOUNT IS LINKED AND DROPS ARE ENABLED AND I AM WATCHING BUT NO DROPS ARE BEING REPORTED FOR ANYONE. I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE DROPS OR IT'S NOT WORKING PROPERLY. PLEASE UPDATE US ON THIS GGG.

Can you actually follow the chat? I can´t, it updates too fast to read anything of it.
https://www.twitch.tv/pathofexile

"
EINHAR GOT THE BEAST
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Yeah I haven't seen any drops yet and I'm linked and drops enabled.
Looks like Ranger is no more on Path of Exile 2. 😭
Step 1) Link your Path of Exile account to Twitch (see below).
Step 2) Watch the ExileCon Livestream this weekend (16-17 November NZT) at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile.
Step 3) That's it! Simply by watching you'll have a chance to win every five minutes of view time.

2hrs after not even 1 drop.No crazy about drop just dont hype us like blizzard
Drops are a myth... like Mirror of Kalandra
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info