[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Hey man, that pastebin is showing as level 30 for me is that just cause it isn’t updated or because I’m using poemate wrong I am on an iPhone atm just wondering if you have an end game pastebin you could link?
"
Jakari_LFC wrote:
Hey man, that pastebin is showing as level 30 for me is that just cause it isn’t updated or because I’m using poemate wrong I am on an iPhone atm just wondering if you have an end game pastebin you could link?

The pastebin has some different trees I've put to help progressing while leveling. I'm not sure how it works on other apps, but try opening it on Path of Building itself. You'll see a combobox on the bottom, where you can pick any tree you want.
A very very minor nitpick, noticed that the leveling trees in your PoB don't do anything to lab points, they're just set to the endgame points.

Would be nice to maybe have those change as well? I'm gonna see what crit rate I can reach after merc lab with widowmakers, that's how I noticed. :P
Last edited by pepejovi on Dec 13, 2019, 1:25:08 PM
Just logged on to say that this build is utter trash for survival.
Hi. I have some questions with this build.
1. How can we make the enemy blind to make Effigy useful?
2. How can i sustain mana before I'm able to purchase a Poacher's Mark ring?
Thanks!
Last edited by La_D on Dec 15, 2019, 1:32:24 PM
I'm trying out your build this league but probably wanna go a bit more defensive. What changes would you make to get some more survivability?
So far so great, Im using it as league starter, the leveling until 60 was a PAIN, a bigggg big pain.
But then the tabula drop and everything runing smooth for t5 maps, methamorph bosses can be tough.

Doing the FINAL level 97 tree, waiting to get avatar of fire
Leveled with storm brand and witched to CoC after 2nd lab and loving the build. Bosses are easy so far.

"
Negi24 wrote:
Leveled with storm brand and witched to CoC after 2nd lab and loving the build. Bosses are easy so far.

How'd you get those Cospri so fast?
"
pepejovi wrote:
A very very minor nitpick, noticed that the leveling trees in your PoB don't do anything to lab points, they're just set to the endgame points.

Would be nice to maybe have those change as well? I'm gonna see what crit rate I can reach after merc lab with widowmakers, that's how I noticed. :P

These recommendations are on the guide, but thanks for the tip. I'll add it to POB link as soon as I get back to PC.

"
La_D wrote:
Hi. I have some questions with this build.
1. How can we make the enemy blind to make Effigy useful?
2. How can i sustain mana before I'm able to purchase a Poacher's Mark ring?
Thanks!

1. Nearby enemies will be blinded due to Flesh and Stone, so our Cyclone gets 100% hit chance.
2. You can craft "less mana cost for channeling skills" on ring (or amulet, if you still don't have Effigon), even if it's still a lower tier it will help. You can also use an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask.

"
Zonktastic wrote:
I'm trying out your build this league but probably wanna go a bit more defensive. What changes would you make to get some more survivability?

I didn't think about a version with more survivability as I was used to it after running it for two leagues. It's pretty hard to pick both dodge and life, plus high damage.
If you don't like dodge as much as me, I'd say the best option is to remove all nodes to the right of the tree (the ones on the way to Acrobatics/Heartseeker/Herbalism), freeing 19 points and applying them to Templar/Marauder areas for increased life. Constitution is probably the best option to aim for. You can also check Melding, Quick Recovery and Heart of the Warrior. You can also trade Stibnite Flask for Basalt or Granite (maybe Jade too).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info