[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Hey the build is going great for me but im in a dilemma, so my APS is either 14.70 something or 15.15 and thats all cause of a 1% attack speed difference. should i stick with 14.70ish or do i go 15.15 thats fully buffed with frenzy charges up. or should i have ideally close to 15 but no frenzy charges at all?
Last edited by SharkieJr on Dec 24, 2019, 8:47:40 PM
"
Hyouruko wrote:
Really strong, but not "new" endgame viable. At around 5k life every little thing was one hitting me in the awakener fight. Changed the entire build to ES and now it is fine. Lost about 1/3 of damage, but it's worth for the exchange in survivability.

Same here, I'm thinking of switching over to CI but going to cost a bomb to do so especially since I just invested heavily in life. I'm getting one shot alot by in rare T16s with max resists. Think I don't have enough life, at 5.3k-ish now.
Glad I only got to level 15 before I noticed how expensive Cospri's are... like 6ex a pop someone needs to add Expensive to the build name jesus
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
"
SharkieJr wrote:
Hey the build is going great for me but im in a dilemma, so my APS is either 14.70 something or 15.15 and thats all cause of a 1% attack speed difference. should i stick with 14.70ish or do i go 15.15 thats fully buffed with frenzy charges up. or should i have ideally close to 15 but no frenzy charges at all?
Can't find efficiency calculator now, but usually when i played with it going over optimal aps would result in HUGE drop in proc rate. So go with 14.70
ppls, how this build vs hard metamorphs, bosses (map, guards, endgame tho)? And i can start on some budget version (like 10ex)
With 10ex u can't afford 2 cospris stick with shield maybe
How is this build with bosses and clearing maps?

And how much would it cost to make it?
I ve wanted to do a Cospri S CoC build for more than a year and i think this is gona be the league for it, even tho stuff hits harder now.
I ve read the whole build and comments and think the build has the dmg but might lack survivability.
So, im gathering the gear while progressing my Ed/contagion trickster, but woudl like a CI version of it for more tankiness, even if losing a bit of damage.
So i ask if someone more competent than me can provide a tree/pob for it. Thank you.
6ex
6ex
2ex
35c with annoint
Don't know self crated
2.5ex
trash drop spamm alteration

like 20c

Around 18-20ex without gems and jewels
Last edited by Hernot on Dec 25, 2019, 7:44:16 AM
Pretty new to posting forums so not sure on formatting and whatnot, but feel free to check out my character BrxndosArc(Reworked instead of making a 2nd char) spend about 20-30ex making this build and have cleared everything besides sirius pretty easily, obviously no ele reflect and only 4.7k life. Only issue is finding the life leech effigon since that's super expensive this league and my corrupts aren't lucky, but absolutely recommend this if you can afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info