[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

For what i can swap fortify then?
Hey, absolutely loving this build <3

Just switched from arc miner and having a blast with this build. Now i'm wondering what to spend my money on next? How can i improve the Build the best? What do you guys think?

I know i need watchers eye, better ring etc. but what would be the first step to improve? What should i focus next?

tyvm
Hey, really great build. Im perplexed though on why you took holy dominion over divine fervour? Thoughts?
"
Hey, really great build. Im perplexed though on why you took holy dominion over divine fervour? Thoughts?

We use cyclone to proc only, and gain stun immunity i guess. This is SPELL build.
By the way..is there any major difference between Ice and Fire versions of
CoC'nova ? Or that's just pure preference thing?..If dps wise builds are on par with each other than cold version seems a bit more viable wit hall them shatters/chiils and freezes
Wicked_Clown
I chose this coz i played frost like 3 last leagues. Main advantage is can't miss when dual wielding, with frost you need lyco, or accuracy. Chill you get from skittebots and vorte. Missing shatters tho ::( That sound effect too op.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
By the way..is there any major difference between Ice and Fire versions of
CoC'nova ? Or that's just pure preference thing?..If dps wise builds are on par with each other than cold version seems a bit more viable wit hall them shatters/chiils and freezes
Ok i've done some improvements

Got 21 frostbolt and ice nova dmg looks nice now

t15 metamorphs 500% max life shreded
Last edited by Hernot on Dec 24, 2019, 5:57:18 PM
would farrul's fur + aspect of cat save the survivability in 3.9?

I'm still torn on which is the right way to go for 3.9

looking from this list
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Cospris-Malice&dps=Vortex

seems to be ice version?
how craft rare chest ?
"
how craft rare chest ?

i've just used pristine and serrated fossils

used like 43 i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type