[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Gem levels are almost 20, damage feels fine for most part but my leech and survivability are not the best... get 1 shot by lots of stuff or just can't out leech the damage being taken. wondering if someone can look at my char and tell me what i gotta change please
"
Hyouruko wrote:
Really strong, but not "new" endgame viable. At around 5k life every little thing was one hitting me in the awakener fight. Changed the entire build to ES and now it is fine. Lost about 1/3 of damage, but it's worth for the exchange in survivability.

Going for ES/CI myself. Did you have any difficulties getting the attribute requirements? Also, any way I could see your gear? I notice on your profile you've taken it off. Thanks!
How are you sustaining mana? I've had to swap in a mana potion permanently because I slowly lose it
"
Zulrang wrote:
How are you sustaining mana? I've had to swap in a mana potion permanently because I slowly lose it
Poacher's Mark curse on hit ring, i use +2 mana jewel instead and it works too.
Good afternoon! Tell me why I with rapiers for 12 ex, can't kill anything? This is a build like this or what?For millionaires? For 12 ex, I must vanshotit all and all, higher T5 rise not can, not ha,not damage. What am I doing wrong?
Finally hit the right corrupt on this
Es low life would be sdick could run zelatory without losing other auras. + pain attument sick dmg inc
"
1oz1 wrote:
Good afternoon! Tell me why I with rapiers for 12 ex, can't kill anything? This is a build like this or what?For millionaires? For 12 ex, I must vanshotit all and all, higher T5 rise not can, not ha,not damage. What am I doing wrong?

you don't even have cospris. troll somehwere else blyat sooqua nahui
I was wondering what would be a good replacement for the fortify support gem? I put that in the mobility setup instead.
"
xFrozenAngel wrote:
I was wondering what would be a good replacement for the fortify support gem? I put that in the mobility setup instead.
Same colour - fire pen / added fire , recolour - controlled destruction or elemental focus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info