[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

currently running fire pen, not sure which 1 would be best but imma go ahead and try one at a time.

22 ex package for the items. i can throw in the the rest of the slots but they aren't that great. Only thing i will part out is the shaped cospiri. lmk

good build can do t16 and delve no problem. just wanna play something else now.
Last edited by RaKhan00731 on Dec 27, 2019, 1:29:32 AM
have deathless u-elders, sirus kills with this build. very nice build
Done T16 Hogm A8 with this, so i would say its pretty solid :) And all other content other than sirius, still no clue how the fight works
Ok guys, found "cheap" leech solution. Glorious vanity jewel. Prolly will cost a few divines to find perfect one. But cheaper than amulet.
Last edited by zjazd on Dec 27, 2019, 12:27:29 PM
Great build, mad damage. However, I've noticed that survivability is a bit rough. Got any suggestions for my character?
What would you guys say are the most critical gems to get %20 on?

Im planning to use this extra ring do + an elder ring with poacher's mark will this work out the same?
"
Herzog wrote:
"
1oz1 wrote:
Good afternoon! Tell me why I with rapiers for 12 ex, can't kill anything? This is a build like this or what?For millionaires? For 12 ex, I must vanshotit all and all, higher T5 rise not can, not ha,not damage. What am I doing wrong?

you don't even have cospris. troll somehwere else blyat sooqua nahui

cospris I sold, was 2, build moreover not is worth too costly! Fuck you
"
1acadia1 wrote:
What would you guys say are the most critical gems to get %20 on?
Quality doesn't matter as much, cyclone is nice with quality. For our main spells 21 level is way more important than quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info