[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
ressiv wrote:

Played a while with both Pride and Malevolence without Aul's and I can say it's worth the switch, worth dropping war banner. Also, I just like to work this kinda stuff into my builds by just crafting gear. Multiple aura's or multiple curses.

To swap I needed 1 more -mana cost craft, 5% mana reduction on helm and 25% mana malevolence reduction on amulet. Also Enlighten level 3 connected to all aura's.

My mana is completely reserved now except for 10 mana (needed to proc cwdt molten shell).

Too tight, daddy, how did u squeezed it all in
Thats some beyond maxed tier out there
"
Versatile Combatant is now a Keystone Passive on the Passive Skill Tree: Grants +2% Chance to Block Spell Damage for each 1% Overcapped Chance to Block Attack Damage. Also grants -25% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage, and -25% to maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage. This means that if you have a 75% chance to Block Attack Damage, allocating this Keystone Passive grants you a 50% chance to Block Attack Damage, as well as a 50% chance to Block Spell Damage.

The Suffix modifiers that grant Attack Block and Spell Block on Shields have been improved, and new tiers have been added. These now grant up to 16% Attack Block and 15% Spell Block respectively at the highest tier.

The Gladiator’s Block Ascendancy Passive Skills will be reworked. We’re experimenting with a new Notable Passive that makes the Gladiator’s chance to Block Attack Damage lucky, which helps offset the downside of Versatile Combatant.

Some big changes for next league. Also tempest shield now has a 25% reservation cost (again).
Last edited by el_indio on Oct 6, 2021, 6:34:18 PM
"
Chortowod wrote:

I can't get higher than 2kk - 2.5kk DPS, is there a way to deal more damage without sacrificing survivability?
Sirus and T16 goes pretty well but I just realized that 100% delirium maps with increased pack and full buffed goes bad. DPS check failed.
I'm in Blood Magic and No Crit, just pure phys bleed damage.
Can someone share their builds with the same energy (no mana, no crit, only phys, 6k+ life) but where you have 3kk+ DPS (8-10 if it possible :D).
Here is mine - https://pastebin.com/qedJny9G

How do you craft increased physical damage over time, bleed damage and to damage over time multiplier on an axe? Just a crazy amount of corroded fossils?
"
el_indio wrote:
Some big changes for next league. Also tempest shield now has a 25% reservation cost (again).

Don't really need tempest shield anyway tbh. At least not for the block % imo.
"
Castnicke wrote:
"
el_indio wrote:

Don't really need tempest shield anyway tbh. At least not for the block % imo.

It was basically free 3% block. Maybe ascendancy changes will include more block chance.
Thank you guys for suggestions! I made some changes and I like how it plays. Still have not so much damage but I guess I won't reach huge numbers without auras and mana.

"
ressiv wrote:
How do you craft increased physical damage over time, bleed damage and to damage over time multiplier on an axe? Just a crazy amount of corroded fossils?

I bought it a month ago when prices was not so high. Cost me 12ex.
Cant wait to run with the aura changes :)
Gonna try this build again if it doesnt get nerfed.
Hate to be a pessimist, but RIP gladiator.

In 3.16, a berserker will be able to get pretty much all of gladiator's perks by getting a keystone passive and a chest mod, lol, but with AT LEAST 5x the damage output.

Gladiator was already marginible at best prior to 3.15. SST made it great for 3 months lol.

"
JaguarXXX wrote:
Hate to be a pessimist, but RIP gladiator.

In 3.16, a berserker will be able to get pretty much all of gladiator's perks by getting a keystone passive and a chest mod, lol, but with AT LEAST 5x the damage output.

Gladiator was already marginible at best prior to 3.15. SST made it great for 3 months lol.

I played this build in metamorph, delerium and harvest so has been pretty good for a while now. Max block/spell block has been great for a fairly casual player like me who hates dying.

Agree that with the changes gladiator might be pointless, can get all the frenzy and onslaught stuff from ranger as well as get 50% attack/spell block. And anyone like me who went Gladiator for the block can use a ranger or marauder or other duelist ascendancy and still get the block.
Been playing this since league launch, loving it. As a casual gamer this is the farthest ive reached in a league. But i just cant seem to get past 1 mil bleed dps. Is there a vital gem swap im missing or how can i be that far from 5 mil that previous posters stated, any thoughts? Please have a look on my profile, any help is much appreciated! I find that my gear is pretty good but any improvements are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Have conquerors and Sirus on farm, but bossing is really really slow. Also rarely die from them except for rippy mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info