[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Yes, the +1 curse was just from some testing. you don't need it.

i also just use +%life/+%mana craft now.

"
peihla wrote:
hi, i was wondering why you have +1 curse on your astral plate, you dont use it right?
anyway its a fun build i really enjoy it
hfgl
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Do you have any video of guardians or shaper/elder to share?
Nice, very nice.I will start 3.9 with this build!
Sorry , i did stop with the league some time ago after reaching 99. But i quickly logged in and killed Shaper. Will upload it to youtube and insert the link in the "Tree and Videos" section soon.
"
Meru84 wrote:
Do you have any video of guardians or shaper/elder to share?

I tested the build for league start some time ago in a short SSF session. It was pretty good. I will try to add some more information to the guide as well. I hope you have a good start with it.
"
floodlite wrote:
Nice, very nice.I will start 3.9 with this build!
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Thank you very much
No problem.

I added the youtube video https://youtu.be/22tuJ0BZGSI

with description:

Quick Shaper kill at the end of the league. A bit sloppy as i played alot other ARPG's in the season break. I hope it's still good enough ;)

"
Meru84 wrote:
Thank you very much
Guides:
Last edited by paLe1337 on Dec 4, 2019, 5:43:51 PM
Hej.

since you played this a lot, do you think its ssf (hc) viable. i didnt found a hint why it shouldn't. but wanted to know your perspective.

Thanx in advance. Cheers
Sadly not SSF viable. I will try out SSF for the first time next season as well but will not play this build as starter.

The issue is you really want the Divide and Conquer Treshhold at latest for Mapping . Which is a unique random drop :(
If you get a lucky drop you can switch to this.

HC viable for sure. I died 0 times at my lategame grind and it's really tanky.

"
DCnB wrote:
Hej.

since you played this a lot, do you think its ssf (hc) viable. i didnt found a hint why it shouldn't. but wanted to know your perspective.

Thanx in advance. Cheers
Guides:
I played this the last few weeks of Blight and really enjoyed it. It has a great feel - the pop is really satisfying, and the crowd control is great for someone who prefers Delve to bossing.

I planned to push 90, but I didn't quite have the time and want to take a week off now before Metamorph. Do you plan to keep this updated for 3.9 after reviewing patch notes? I plan to review as well, but historically I'm not as good at these things as tend to rely predominantly on a build. Was just curious. While I'd love to play bow again also, I just played toxic rain in 3.7 and it feels like I can still grow into SST.

Thanks for the guide!

ETA: Sorry, just read back a few posts about testing for league start. This was actually my league start for 3.8, as I came in at the tail end after taking a couple months off. I have some thoughts I can write-up this week, as well. I'll make note to come back to add some.
Last edited by MIG106 on Dec 5, 2019, 11:09:47 PM
From patch notes seems we have lost the supported by main affix on the armor and the +% life from fossil craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info