[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
I play it and the dmg and defence feels very bad.

I'm playing SST crit cold conversion raider this league and the defences on the raider are much better than gladiator. 45% attack block, 100% spell suppression, phasing and 100% immunity to ailments is very easy to achieve. Spell suppression can even be gained as crit chance with 1 passive. Damage is much better with the scaling with frenzy charges. And you freeze almost everything as well.

I remade my SST bleed gladiator in standard and ended up with 50/50 block and +3 to max resistances. That's it. I even went with outmatch/outlast instead of the ascendency that gives +10 to max attack block because getting the extra block was too much passive points. The nerf to block chance also nerfed the stun immunity gladiator had, and life on block as well.

"
el_indio wrote:
"
I play it and the dmg and defence feels very bad.

I'm playing SST crit cold conversion raider this league and the defences on the raider are much better than gladiator. 45% attack block, 100% spell suppression, phasing and 100% immunity to ailments is very easy to achieve. Spell suppression can even be gained as crit chance with 1 passive. Damage is much better with the scaling with frenzy charges. And you freeze almost everything as well.

I remade my SST bleed gladiator in standard and ended up with 50/50 block and +3 to max resistances. That's it. I even went with outmatch/outlast instead of the ascendency that gives +10 to max attack block because getting the extra block was too much passive points. The nerf to block chance also nerfed the stun immunity gladiator had, and life on block as well.

U got PoB? Want to try out in upcoming event
"
Provin915 wrote:

U got PoB? Want to try out in upcoming event

https://pastebin.com/3bkm5QpJ

I'm not sure how well it will go in an event, there are a few items that are necessary, such as the unique jewel, and some that are almost necessary, like a watchers eye and phantasmal SST gem. It fell away in later content, not having frenzy charges is really bad. I think a crit bleed gladiator might be possible using perfect agony and iron reflexes + magebane, going up the right of the tree to get spell suppression, depending on what is nerfed next league. 85% attack block and high armour + spell suppression might be strong, but will likely be nerfed considering how it was used this league.
Can anyone help with this question?

Does adding %increased projectile speed/%increased projectile damage to amulet help damage in any way? POD doesn't seem to think so but I may be wrong...

thanks
Hi bro, I really like your build, is it possible in the upcoming 3.20? waiting for your new upgrade on this build !!
yea man me2, i build one but kinda need some help to get it rolling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info