Whoa Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered at Blizzcon?

i guess d4 could be a significant threat. mostly because gamers have the shortest memory on the planet

but i would question the current blizzard's ability to produce a quality d4. not to mention, if d3 is any type of baseline then d4 is a looooooong fucking ways away.
You guy´s need to look at how amaizing the Warcraft Reforged unit´s look like, and that for a rts.
Completly new artstyle that totally fits this game.
That alone somewhat redeemed Blizzard for me.

If they do the same for Diablo 4, it will certainly kickass.
For PoE i just have this sinking ship feeling, jeah alot of people play and enjoy it, and will continue to enjoy it, but for me, i have seen to much nonesense in this ARPG.
So much leaking out now.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295776/blizzcon-2019-schedule

Friday Nov 1st. The impossible seems to be happening.

Meanwhile GGG announces some random miracle mtx for $48

Lmfao.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I love how people are not willing to give a chance to Blizzard because of D3, yet they are willing to lick GGG's boots despite the numerous issues POE has and give them a chance again and again.
"
andreicde wrote:
I love how people are not willing to give a chance to Blizzard because of D3, yet they are willing to lick GGG's boots despite the numerous issues POE has and give them a chance again and again.

doesn't mean each individual person experiences those "numerous issues POE has"
post removed so fast, guess some people really dont like mirrors.
Funnily enough, that image is about 10 years old, and its still correct.
Some real stockholm syndrome for Blizzdrones.
Oblivious
"
xMustard wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:

doesn't mean each individual person experiences those "numerous issues POE has"

No you are right, POE has been sunshine and flowers this whole time /s
I have to wonder what a D2 remaster could offer PoE players that that D2 modded game hasn't already? I can't remember what it's called, nor have I played it, but it seems that D2 with MORE stuff would already have challenged PoE as much as D2 ever could. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Just a few more days now, the ''mythic'' stage at blizzcon is quite something this year.

The ''soon to be announced section'' is just insane, i'm guessing there will be 2 major new game announcements(Diablo 4 & ?), possibly a D2 remaster, which ties in with the comment by Mike Donais(senior designer HS Blizz) two months ago, ''Blizzcon will be better than it has been in like 10 years, it's going to be amazing''

I'm especially excited to find out if this specific piece of information is real, from last year's ''Past, Present Future'' article:

“There’s a lot of people who felt like Diablo III got away from what made Diablo Diablo in terms of art style and spell effects,” said a current Blizzard employee, adding that Fenris(D4) is aiming to look more like the beloved Diablo II. Said another: “They want to make this gross, make it dark, [get rid of] anything that was considered cartoony in Diablo III… Make what people were afraid of in Diablo II, but modern.”

If it is, Path of exile could be in a lot of trouble.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I have to wonder what a D2 remaster could offer PoE players that that D2 modded game hasn't already? I can't remember what it's called, nor have I played it, but it seems that D2 with MORE stuff would already have challenged PoE as much as D2 ever could. =0[.]o=

MedianXL is outstanding.

Its likely Blizzard developers are aware, and have played this mod themselves. I think its logical that a Remastered D2 with smart additions, and a graphical update would do quite well.

As it is right now, for me personally, D2 Remastered sounds more appealing that PoE. GGG bizzare genre splicing isnt helping anything either. Their 4.0 announcement better be spectacular, otherwise the future looks bleak. Not death likely, but certainly being made irrelevant, like Grim Dawn or Torchlight.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info