Whoa Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered at Blizzcon?

Let's be real
the only thing fun about Diablo 2 was the pvp
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
PoorLime wrote:
Let's be real

What an awful opinion.

D2 & D2 LoD was groundbreaking, and inspired countless games in addition to exploding the genre.

The PvP was fun, but not at all what made Diablo.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 2, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
PoorLime wrote:
Let's be real

What an awful opinion.

D2 & D2 LoD was groundbreaking, and inspired countless games in addition to exploding the genre.

The PvP was fun, but not at all what made Diablo.

+ that. I played D2 for years, and I've never been able to stay on one game consistently for a long time except for Dark Souls. I never played regular D2 online though.

What did it was the randomness, just getting tons of drops that were completely different, hoping something sick would drop to make me OP. Also charms played a big part. I loved making a new character then just farming charms with flat damage in act 2, stuffing my inventory with them and ripping through everything. That was pretty fucking fun.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I was hoping everyone was wrong and it was D1 that would be remastered. D2 is still playable although creaky AF but D1? Not so much. Would buy a remastered version of D1.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I was hoping everyone was wrong and it was D1 that would be remastered. D2 is still playable although creaky AF but D1? Not so much. Would buy a remastered version of D1.

there's already a D1 remastered.

BTW am i the only one who doesnt want a d2 remastered? Remasterng a game and selling it based on people's nostalgia (which is like poison) instead of creating something new feels cheap as fuck i never buy remastered games.

"
dehogynem wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

there's already a D1 remastered.

BTW am i the only one who doesnt want a d2 remastered? Remasterng a game and selling it based on people's nostalgia (which is like poison) instead of creating something new feels cheap as fuck i never buy remastered games.

Nope, I feel that way too. It's the exact same game. Unless they're making some major changes to it their just attempting to charge people twice for it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I REALLY loved D2 back in the days but it's such an outdated game right now it isn't even funny. A remastered D2 would be a disaster unless they would turn it into something completely different like D4. But then all the old D2 players would hate it so there really is no way that a remastered D2 would ever become a great success. I'm pretty sure Blizzard will NEVER release a D2 remake.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Diablo 4 is probably 5-6 years away.

Diablo 2 remaster might drop within 1-2 years. So there will be a 4-5 year gap between the two games, most likely.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 8, 2019, 10:18:47 PM
It's confirmed that D4 will have cosmetic mtx just like this game (on TOP of having to pay for the base game and any expansions). So you're gonna see peacocks strutting around in that game as well.

https://youtu.be/SxrJ9Fa_HZQ
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 9, 2019, 9:25:38 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
It's confirmed that D4 will have cosmetic mtx just like this game (on TOP of having to pay for the base game and any expansions). So you're gonna see peacocks strutting around in that game as well.

https://youtu.be/SxrJ9Fa_HZQ

Meh armor skins and mounts seem reasonable. Stash tabs, boosts, ect wouldnt be.

It will be far different than having fantasy forest wings, carnival tents, jester hats, and gold coins falling from the sky.

Let's just wait and see for now.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 9, 2019, 10:18:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info