Whoa Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered at Blizzcon?

"
wierdzodi wrote:

Werewolf druid, hell yes!

WoW, anyone?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
wierdzodi wrote:

WoW, anyone?

Imagine a world where you thought WoW did it first.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
wierdzodi wrote:

WoW, anyone?

Imagine a world where all anybody thinks about druids is shapeshifters and beastmasters.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Imagine a world where the D2 Druid hurricane/elemental build was better than bear/wolf shapeshifters
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Imagine a world where the D2 Druid hurricane/elemental build was better than bear/wolf shapeshifters

I'd imagine that was a good enough world. But was it actually? I hardly touched Druid because the massive emphasis on shapeshifting and summoning bugged the hell out of me.

I mained Amazon and Assassin.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
wierdzodi wrote:

WoW, anyone?

1. Didn't say WoW did it first.
2. Point being that actiBlizz has already has a "druid werewolf" in one of their other major titles.
Figured the parallel was obvious.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 31, 2019, 2:26:28 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
Point being that actiBlizz has already has a "druid werewolf" in one of their other major titles

Yeah, Diablo 2.
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DoubleU wrote:
1. Didn't say WoW did it first.
2. Point being that actiBlizz has already has a "druid werewolf" in one of their other major titles.
Figured the parallel was obvious.

Diablo ''Werewolf'' (or Druid for that matter) has nothing to do with WoW, it is an old fan favourite from Diablo II, frequently requested for years in D3 forums.

"
But was it actually?

A properly built Werewolf could clear packs faster than a Windy druid, however it required expensive gear & charms. Wind Druids had a clear mobility advantage(Enigma - teleport) and the stronger pick for PvP.
Last edited by wierdzodi on Oct 31, 2019, 5:54:57 PM
Very interesting from Blizzcon, imo this 99 % confirms D4.
Also this ''Lilith'' Art seems very legit to me, perhaps from the opening cinematic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info