Time to say goodbye to POE playing since 2012 - Hopefully 4.0 brings better!

I think game is just bullshit. No matter how perfect build i make i always RIP in HC at Tier 9 or Tier 12 maps.

Level 84 Femur staff of saints 6 sockets 5 linked, insane life pool 5,4K with 1 K ES, arctic armor, Discipline, Bone Armor level 20 skill from ascendancy, enfeeble + Flesh offering on cast when damage taken. Gems were at this level some 23% some 20% with + level from Global ascendancy + femur staff.

Fucking ripped again, now from Tier 9 Promenade bosses like WTF. With 4 Specters + 9 zombies + 2 carrion golems. Stupid unbalanced bullshit.

I will maybe check the state of game in 4.0, but i doubt since you can RIP at level 84 Tier 9 Promenade map (Yeah sure). 6 RIPS already in HC Blight. Fucking wasting time cant make it to endgame as solo player most of the time.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 19, 2019, 7:26:34 AM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2019, 12:34:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What map mods were you running.
KenMan
"
Grimreapin wrote:
What map mods were you running.

Nothing special some extra damage mod like extra fire damage 50% or light and few mods not risky at all.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Literally the only defensive thing you mentioned was Bone Armor, which it's safe to assume you don't actually use at all, and enfeeble, which is probably not true since you still keep your characters hidden.

Dont't complain about dying when you use CWDT on your main defensive skill. CWDT is just asking to get killed repeatedly.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Literally the only defensive thing you mentioned was Bone Armor, which it's safe to assume you don't actually use at all, and enfeeble, which is probably not true since you still keep your characters hidden.

Dont't complain about dying when you use CWDT on your main defensive skill. CWDT is just asking to get killed repeatedly.

Man you cant Die on Promenade Tier 9 level 84 and yes i use bone armor skill hot linked on my side buttons on Logitech mouse.

I also had 600 life regen on Witch at this stage plus poped all flasks and didnt stand a chance like WTF !

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 15, 2019, 4:30:43 PM
"
Farystar wrote:
"

Man you cant Die on Promenade Tier 9 level 84 and yes i use bone armor skill hot linked on my side buttons on Logitech mouse.

I also had 600 life regen on Witch at this stage plus poped all flasks and didnt stand a chance like WTF !

IDK, my opinion is mostly jaded since I've always found the promenade boss a pushover. I'm gonna deny you were playing well no matter what.

Say it was a Lighthouse or Grotto boss though, and I'm stuck, they're savages. I don't have a problem with them now, but jeezums, they can be brutal.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I understand that you're frustrated, but to call something "a perfect build" in PoE is just a dumb exaggeration.

Anyhow, no matter how "perfect" your build is in PoE, you CAN die if you make a mistake or if you don't know the mechanics of a boss. Were you overcapped on Lightning Resist? That boss casts Conductivity, while also being one of few bosses remaining in the game that casts lightning thorns.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
OP you are a 6.4k hp sponge its not even close to enough defence, I don't really know how the promenade boss even hit you but thats a seperate issue. The defences you've mentioned just mean you will get one shot fairly soon anyway if you run modded maps.

you get used to it playing HC but the truth is once you reach a certain level of knowledge with the game most of your deaths will be bullshit, i've had a death to uber elder (minions kept dying but boss was at 5%, tbh build not viable), 7.5k capped dodge raider got killed walking through a door in an incursion, bullshit but predictable, got crit by an unmodded delve bear for 8k, rip assassin, also bullshit.

My fire trapper died on uber elder, really poor play on my part no BS there just ate ice spears from elder at just the wrong time.

Oh and spear crit for 8k from a legion rare, but frankly we all know they do BS damage i shouldn't have even opened the monolith on that particular map :p
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Oct 15, 2019, 4:52:16 PM
That tell me how mostly similar builds have maybe 7K to 8K Ehp and doing Uber Elders with not much difference in terms of gear and skills using Necro summoner builds, if you are saying you are sponge with 6,4K EHP. It is just insane they could down me so fast.

I also had 2K mana pool with MOM. It is bullshit.

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
OP you are a 6.4k hp sponge its not even close to enough defence, I don't really know how the promenade boss even hit you but thats a seperate issue. The defences you've mentioned just mean you will get one shot fairly soon anyway if you run modded maps.

you get used to it playing HC but the truth is once you reach a certain level of knowledge with the game most of your deaths will be bullshit, i've had a death to uber elder (minions kept dying but boss was at 5%, tbh build not viable), 7.5k capped dodge raider got killed walking through a door in an incursion, bullshit but predictable, got crit by an unmodded delve bear for 8k, rip assassin, also bullshit.

My fire trapper died on uber elder, really poor play on my part no BS there just ate ice spears from elder at just the wrong time.

Oh and spear crit for 8k from a legion rare, but frankly we all know they do BS damage i shouldn't have even opened the monolith on that particular map :p

Yes that should not exist not modded delve bear crit for 8K GTFO with such mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info