[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
madspaz wrote:
is there a minimum % we are looking for on ring to ensure we can run the extra aura ?

Dont wanna buy one too low and not be able to run another aura.

Thanks

I don't think there is any one answer.

It is a dance between mana reservation, levels of clarity and what specific auras you are looking to run.

Path of Building is a huge help so that you don't have to buy and sell like crazy. Just keep experimenting in POB until you find the right mix.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 23, 2020, 2:09:59 AM
current stat lvl31 agony + dual curse es 17,000 block 75/58
Spoiler

next project i want to get 1 more aura maybe aspect of spider or discline.
Have a good shield but maybe need to find a good enchant of helmet first.
Spoiler
Last edited by enolcycer21 on Jan 23, 2020, 2:49:57 AM
Cross fingers guys, I'm gonna take my Skin of the Loyal to Tier 3 Locus of Corruption and pray to RNG Jesus and GamersForLife so it will not puff and I will get nice corruption...
I feel like my damage is just trash... takes forever to kill bosses. I had missed Elemental Equilibrium and thought that would fix it.. help pls.. ty
"
Drey070 wrote:
I feel like my damage is just trash... takes forever to kill bosses. I had missed Elemental Equilibrium and thought that would fix it.. help pls.. ty

Your ring is wrong mod check this

And your boot need remove the enchant that will add to your ball lightning too
Can someone explain me why we have Cruel Preparation + 2 life nodes around in our Passive tree? we have CI and life doesnt matter, or am i missing something?
"
"
AlextazY wrote:
Welp so far level 93 content blazing but single target(no adds) virulence stacks are kinda bad.... average 25. 14.2k ES
Spoiler

Looks good. Have you considered changing the belt to the Cyclopian Coil to get ignite and shock immune? It does not look like you need the belt for resists any more since you have rare boot and ring.

When looking at your virulence stacks don't forget that it also combines with the virulence you apply to yourself via Golden Rule gem (that number is on the second line in the debuff section of the icons at the top of the screen)

Yes I had corrupted coil but with astraments it's hard to cap resistances... I have 1 jewel with resistances which makes my life easier since good ring costs few ex. Tomorrow I'm going to try sirius for first time as I get corrupted blood jewel for like 2ex :(
"
KretenSVK wrote:
Can someone explain me why we have Cruel Preparation + 2 life nodes around in our Passive tree? we have CI and life doesnt matter, or am i missing something?

If the life nodes straight north from starting point then we have jewel that transforms life into mana at 200% which results in good chunk of ES. Hope that helps
"
Hi, everyone. Have some noob questions:

2) While using trade search for +2 wand how can I make sure it's possible to craft "Trigger socketed spell" on it? Empty modifier (or prefix/suffix)?

The mod is under the Crafted section. You won't see it under pseudo, implicit, or explicit. Or add Empty Suffix mod to craft it yourself if you have the craft in your Bench.
"
Drey070 wrote:

Well you damage is not the best because your HoA is still lvl 19.

On lvl 19 you get 40 to 75 physical dmg per virulence and on lvl 21 you get 51 to 94 physical dmg per virulence. If you count all gems which make HoA lvl higher, you compare lvl 23 HoA (3 from empower + 1 from wand) which is :

lvl 23. 63 to 117 physical dmg per virulence
vs
lvl 26. 88 to 163 (lvl 4 empower + lvl 21 HoA + wand)

Soo lvl 26 HoA is 62% higher damage compared to lvl 23 HoA.

You also have only lvl 19 Raise Spectre so you loose some buffs and another 10% dmg from 5 minions (Ascendancy). Get raise spectre to lvl 21.

Getting lvl 21 HoA + lvl 21 Raise Spectre + lvl 4 empower give you much more damage than faking expensive Circle of Nostalga with crawler dmg (easy to check in PoB).

100 Chaos for lvl 21 HoA
1 ex for Raise Spectre
4-5ex for Empower lvl 4 and this one is expensive... but circle of nostalgia is around 6-7 Ex with agony crawler damage.
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jan 23, 2020, 5:27:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info