[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
Armisal wrote:
"

got a nice 18% mana as extra ES watcher's eye too.

So far, love the tankiness of the build, and I'm only lvl 77..
Also forgot pantheon's.

Will hopefully hit higher level soon and take this deep delving.

Need to craft a better wand for sure.
Also, is there any good corruption for shield/helm that's suitable for this build? same with the belt I guess. albeit, that could be pricey due to attribute modifier cost.

That gear is epic!!

How can you get a better wand than that? I’m happy to take if you can make a better one lol

How do you plan to max res with 2 con rings though?

How did you make so much currency to be able to afford gear like that? That’s probably 100ex worth of gear

I bet it is more than 100ex if you include the Watcher Eye.

Lets run some super quick numbers:

Watcher Eye: 33ex
Armor: 40ex
Wand: 20ex
Rings: 30ex combined
Gloves: 15ex with that corruption? (none are on the market to compare)

holy hell. :) I am certainly playing at the kiddie table :)

By the way, according to POB his resistances are already capped except for needing a tiny bit more fire.

I don't quite get the maths, little bit from amulet, lots from boots, and a bit from the tree because of sanctuary.

On my guy, i have boots which has a fair bit already, no sanctuary, but i needed a 180 res ring to cap my res. Seems hard to get 180 res from a bit more from boots, bit from amulet and sanctuary.
Resists are capped.
I get 20% fire res on the large node near the timeless jewel.

I’ll post my POB when I get home from work later.

As for the cost.... about 130/140ex including divine orbs to min/max some of the gear.
Rings still need some tweaking, but will get there eventually.

I made currency by crafting. Got some epic RNG on some spirit offering + spell crit chests, which sold for 100ex each.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Jan 23, 2020, 7:34:27 AM
Hello, I'm a little bit confuse with the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel and the allocation of "Tempered By War"

It says
-50 of cold and lightning damage taken as Fire Damage
-50 less cold resistance
-50 less lightning resistance

So my question is, how many fire / cold / lightning res do I need ?
Only cap Fire res to 75%, 25% light and cold ? I'm a bit lost right now :(
Last edited by FezuPapa on Jan 23, 2020, 7:49:55 AM
"
FezuPapa wrote:
Hello, I'm a little bit confuse with the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel and the allocation of "Tempered By War"

It says
-50 less cold resistance

You bought the wrong one. You want a Kiloava one which will give you the keystone Glancing Blows instead.
"

4) I will farm enough currency for wand but definitely not for +2 chest. What might be the next best way to increase damage? +1/+2 amulet is also expensive and would probably require changing at least some of ring/boots/belt.

fun fact that i learned the other day. you might be able to afford the chest. you can get any 6l +2 skin of the loyal and u can change the socket color with the crafting bench. you could get super lucky when u do this and only spend like 8 ex total to get the chest.
"
Myrx1545 wrote:
"
FezuPapa wrote:

It says
-50 less cold resistance

You bought the wrong one. You want a Kiloava one which will give you the keystone Glancing Blows instead.

Oh dear I didnt realized, huge thanks .. I feel so stupid now
"
Myrx1545 wrote:
"
FezuPapa wrote:

It says
-50 less cold resistance

Well, you need Kiloava but I wouldn't advise paying more for Kiloava. Divines can be any of the three names for Lethal Pride.
99%+ of the time buy the cheapest Lethal Pride and divine until you are content. Keeping in mind 1 in 3 divines will be Kiloava. So if you want a great Kiloava timeless jewel, that could be a lot of divines.

"
mcloren91 wrote:
fun fact that i learned the other day. you might be able to afford the chest. you can get any 6l +2 skin of the loyal and u can change the socket color with the crafting bench. you could get super lucky when u do this and only spend like 8 ex total to get the chest.
Generally you can change sockets of corrupted items, but Skin of Loyal/Lords is a rare exception. Sockets cannot be modified blocks that. So the colors matter.
You can vaal orb a Skin of the Loyal and hope for the right white socket. Or double-corrupt (temple room) a Skin of the Loyal if you hope for all white sockets. But that means you are not getting +1 socketed gems implicit.

Corrupted Skin of the Loyal/Skin of the Lords colors cannot be changed, even on bench.
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"

4) I will farm enough currency for wand but definitely not for +2 chest. What might be the next best way to increase damage? +1/+2 amulet is also expensive and would probably require changing at least some of ring/boots/belt.

Only issue is that Skins are the exception to this rule. The skin even states the colors can't be changed, that's the reason why certain color combinations are so expensive.

Same reason a 1-3 white socket vorici won't work on it either. (Least if I understood it correctly the only way I've gotten a white socket was through a failed vaal corrupt)

/Edit/ as someone above also stated 6w sockets area possibly but it's still a failed double corrupt in a sense since you'd rather want some good implicits.

But yeah, this is the reason why some versions of corrupted +2 skins are so expensive.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 23, 2020, 8:25:22 AM

How would a bow like this do? Putting hoa on the bow and then putting your aura's in a 6l on your chest?

Can you guys tell me which gems to switch out so I can have enough mana preservation to be able to use skitterbots? I'd switch out flesh and stone for skitterbots. I don't have a +1 glove, helm enchant, corrupted jewels with - mana preservation or lvl 4 enlighten yet.
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 23, 2020, 10:41:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info