[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
mcloren91 wrote:
fun fact that i learned the other day. you might be able to afford the chest. you can get any 6l +2 skin of the loyal and u can change the socket color with the crafting bench. you could get super lucky when u do this and only spend like 8 ex total to get the chest.
Generally you can change sockets of corrupted items, but Skin of Loyal/Lords is a rare exception. Sockets cannot be modified blocks that. So the colors matter.
You can vaal orb a Skin of the Loyal and hope for the right white socket. Or double-corrupt (temple room) a Skin of the Loyal if you hope for all white sockets. But that means you are not getting +1 socketed gems implicit.

Corrupted Skin of the Loyal/Skin of the Lords colors cannot be changed, even on bench.[/quote]

omg i would have felt really stupid if i had bought that and couldnt do it.
Can someone kindly give me the stoneskin flayer's. -GavinIsTheBest
"
Armisal wrote:

On my guy, i have boots which has a fair bit already, no sanctuary, but i needed a 180 res ring to cap my res. Seems hard to get 180 res from a bit more from boots, bit from amulet and sanctuary.

You can just load up his POB and look at where he is getting it all to see if you get an hints.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can you guys tell me which gems to switch out so I can have enough mana preservation to be able to use skitterbots? I'd switch out flesh and stone for skitterbots. I don't have a +1 glove, helm enchant, corrupted jewels with - mana preservation or lvl 4 enlighten yet.
Running 6W Skin, drop Vicious Projectiles for Maim.

Is 17 Precision active? Enlighten 3 and conqueror's efficiency I think should allow HoA/Hatred/Skitterbots as is. If not swap Vicious Projectiles for Maim is a lot of mana. (also less damage)

Edit: From your PoB Maim for now will be 1% unreserved. Enlighten 4 or +1 gloves will allow Vicious Projectiles.
Last edited by Covenant on Jan 23, 2020, 12:14:23 PM
Hello, for the skelies version, i have to use the same spectres? Stonekin Flayer?

Edit: Nevermind i saw it in the page 1 xD
Last edited by braniels2 on Jan 23, 2020, 1:35:12 PM
Tweaked bit more, now i have lvl 34 HoA, 16k es,5 auras and soft rescap. I think im done now tweaking this.

"
Mohko wrote:
Tweaked bit more, now i have lvl 34 HoA, 16k es,5 auras and soft rescap. I think im done now tweaking this.

Incredible gear!

By the way, was it just a miss click or are you dual wielding wands and not using the shield?
https://pastebin.com/ASdhHREe

My POB for anyone interested.

I still have a few gems to finish leveling up. But I have all gear listed in the POB, and I don't think I have anything unrealistic enabled.

3 spider webs, 40 virulence stacks, feeding frenzy, deathmark, 5 allies (crawler +4 spectre's), concentrated ground from bottled faith, light damage.

all in all, 14k ES, 37% evade, 75% block, 82% phys mitigation, capped all res.

(complete pain in the hole to cap the resists..) but got very lucky with the boots. bought them for 5ex last night, they didn't have freeze immunity, but had low life roll.
slammed an annul. got lucky. crafted the freeze immunity, and very happy now.

depth 1500+ here we come.
Dualwielding wands now, i have shield to craft but atm i might just sell it since i dont have currency to finish it atm
"
Mohko wrote:
Dualwielding wands now, i have shield to craft but atm i might just sell it since i dont have currency to finish it atm

Wow, I would have expected your ES to be lower than 16k if not using a shield, fantastic!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info