[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
thanh2050 wrote:
I have a problem when I face a boss with fire damage, and die when got fire damage on the ground. Any help ?

Your character is not public so we can't look at it.

Soul of Abberath in the Pantheon helps with fire damage and makes you immune to fire ground

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. Just open my characters to public. Can you look for it again.
"
thanh2050 wrote:
"
"
thanh2050 wrote:
I have a problem when I face a boss with fire damage, and die when got fire damage on the ground. Any help ?

Soul of Abberath in the Pantheon helps with fire damage and makes you immune to fire ground

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. Just open my characters to public. Can you look for it again.

i actually use soul of abberath as i had that problem too
"
thanh2050 wrote:
"
"
thanh2050 wrote:

You Fire res looks good so that's not the issue.

Here are some thoughts in general on the build.

1) Dump the life flask and get another flask that helps you and get quality on the build so that your flask effects last much longer.

2) Your ES is too low for your level. You should be at least 3k higher. You seem to be missing the Grand Spectrum gems.

3) Your unreserved mana is too high at 3%. You should remove Meat shield from Animate Guardian and instead put clarity and level it as much as you can to eat up all but 50-60 mana left. Should be around level 12ish.

4) Lower your Ball Lightning back to level 1. There is no need to level this gem. In fact leveling it works against the build concept. Keep it level 1 to reduce the mana usage so that you can maximize the mana reserved.

5) What is the reason you chose Dash over Flame Dash?

6) Use Soul of Arrabeth to help your fire issues.

7) I noticed you have Temporal Chains on your gloves and poachers mark in your weapon. Does your build have the ability to use two curses at the same time?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 22, 2020, 7:03:32 PM
"
hipposaver wrote:
getting close to finished with this build

whats the best way to craft a +1 spell/ +1 phys /+ 1 minion gems or w/e wand? what fossils should i use? should i try to block prefixes/suffixes ?

Jagged/Shuddering/Corroded/Metallic

This will block all prefixes except:
- Spell/Minion Damage
- +1 Minion Gems
- +1 Spell Gems

The spell damage prefix occurs 2:1 more often than the minion damage one. Additionally, you are almost guaranteed to have to hit an Annul in order to have an open suffix for crafting.

Good luck!

got a nice 18% mana as extra ES watcher's eye too.

So far, love the tankiness of the build, and I'm only lvl 77..
Also forgot pantheon's.

Will hopefully hit higher level soon and take this deep delving.

Need to craft a better wand for sure.
Also, is there any good corruption for shield/helm that's suitable for this build? same with the belt I guess. albeit, that could be pricey due to attribute modifier cost.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Jan 22, 2020, 7:21:16 PM
can someone let me spawn stoneskin flayers in their hideout ? pm me @KorzonIPajonk
Last edited by korzon3k on Jan 22, 2020, 7:58:31 PM
"

got a nice 18% mana as extra ES watcher's eye too.

So far, love the tankiness of the build, and I'm only lvl 77..
Also forgot pantheon's.

Will hopefully hit higher level soon and take this deep delving.

Need to craft a better wand for sure.
Also, is there any good corruption for shield/helm that's suitable for this build? same with the belt I guess. albeit, that could be pricey due to attribute modifier cost.

Gorgeous gear! You are going to obliterate end game with that set up.

Out of curiosity, what was the reason you put Lethal Pride in a spot different from the common location under Minion Instability?
Is Faster Projectiles counter-productive for why we use Ball Lightning? The slowness of the ball as it passes through a mob means it procs more virulence? The balls speed was pissing me off to start the initial spawn of the Crawler so I wanted to use a Faster Projectiles gem, but I noticed virulence was stacking slower as a result. So I'm befuddled.
"
Jinru919 wrote:
Is Faster Projectiles counter-productive for why we use Ball Lightning? The slowness of the ball as it passes through a mob means it procs more virulence? The balls speed was pissing me off to start the initial spawn of the Crawler so I wanted to use a Faster Projectiles gem, but I noticed virulence was stacking slower as a result. So I'm befuddled.

I don't know the answer to your question but I think your guess is correct. I noticed this in the Ball Lightning wiki for Slower Projectiles so it is possible the opposite is true for faster projectiles.

Slower Projectiles Support
increases the amount of time the enemy spends within the ball's area of effect, resulting in a higher potential number of lightning strikes per cast.

The two most common supports people use for Ball Lighting are Faster Casting or GMP.

I absolutely love it with GMP. It is nearly impossible not to hit something and proc virulence very fast.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 22, 2020, 8:32:53 PM

I feel like I hit a pretty good pair of boots. Thanks for the alt crafting tip in the post!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info