[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Ottoway wrote:
Would Arc work instead of Ball lightning for the chance to shock enemies? Am I right in thinking that a shocked enemy takes more damage from all types of damage?

We don't use Ball Lightning to shock.

Ball Lightning is used to apply poison and to apply an element that is not cold to proc Elemental Equilibrium.

We use the skitterbots to shock everything in site and yes, a shocked enemy takes increased damage.
"
"
bluesylph wrote:
Feels like you guys might miss something in the calculations. You sure you tagged everything, like poison stacks/etc?

I'm on for spectres/discussion about the build as well.

i used the exact same basic config I use always

Shock, intimidate, allies=5, virulence 40, feeding frenzy etc. I have done this a ton of times in this thread, and this is the first build that the dps just looks way off.

Something is obviously wrong but I can't see it. I don't think it is in the config though because I kept the config identical and loaded my own build in and the dps looked correct.

Maybe someone else can see what is wrong. His non boss DPS should be near 4m.

I'm new to the build, but it looks like the Vile Toxins gem is adding 0 DPS, and when I swap that to Damage on Full Life his damage shoots up a ton. Additionally, he's using Awakened Chain vs. Pierce which also lowers his DPS.

So probably a better course of action is fixing his links either via different gems, or a better colored chest.
"
Myrx1545 wrote:
"
"
bluesylph wrote:
Feels like you guys might miss something in the calculations. You sure you tagged everything, like poison stacks/etc?

Shock, intimidate, allies=5, virulence 40, feeding frenzy etc. I have done this a ton of times in this thread, and this is the first build that the dps just looks way off.

Something is obviously wrong but I can't see it. I don't think it is in the config though because I kept the config identical and loaded my own build in and the dps looked correct.

I'm new to the build, but it looks like the Vile Toxins gem is adding 0 DPS, and when I swap that to Damage on Full Life his damage shoots up a ton. Additionally, he's using Awakened Chain vs. Pierce which also lowers his DPS.

So probably a better course of action is fixing his links either via different gems, or a better colored chest.

If he is using vile toxins he needs to set poison stack to 10.
"
Myrx1545 wrote:
"
"
bluesylph wrote:

Good eye! I missed that he was using Vile Toxins. I don't think I have seen any one use that.

Damage on Full Life immediately gets him to 3.7m dps.
I have a problem when I face a boss with fire damage, and die when got fire damage on the ground. Any help ?
Lolz, yeah, it works now. Silly me...vile toxins without poison stacks, hypothermia without chilled count. Thanks guy!
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
thanh2050 wrote:
I have a problem when I face a boss with fire damage, and die when got fire damage on the ground. Any help ?

Your character is not public so we can't look at it.

Soul of Abberath in the Pantheon helps with fire damage and makes you immune to fire ground
"
Thunder0258 wrote:
Lolz, yeah, it works now. Silly me...vile toxins without poison stacks, hypothermia without chilled count. Thanks guy!

Where are you using hypothermia? I have never used hypothermia. What is a chill count?

I thought chill was binary (either chilled or not chilled). Are there different levels of being chilled?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 22, 2020, 5:46:18 PM
Can an auxium solve all our freeze problems? I can't afford the crafted boots and it has comparable stats to the cyclopean or a semidecent rare.
Last edited by alpihun on Jan 22, 2020, 6:22:16 PM
getting close to finished with this build

whats the best way to craft a +1 spell/ +1 phys /+ 1 minion gems or w/e wand? what fossils should i use? should i try to block prefixes/suffixes ?
Last edited by hipposaver on Jan 22, 2020, 6:44:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info