3.8.1e Patch Notes

+1 vote for more minion-based MTX.
I definitely wondered about the darkness not affecting me in some areas in Delve! :o
Last edited by Deltruss on Oct 9, 2019, 5:59:01 PM
I did like 700-800 Maps 20 Blighted Maps and I'm still missing Fire-Eater Rare and ROT-headed Unique... this is impossible... come on GGG
"
Blighted Map drops now drop at a minimum tier based on the tier of the Map that you are currently in. For example, when in a Tier 5 Map, Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Maps can drop. When in a Tier 6 Map, you'll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map).

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? This is much more how regular maps should work, but you do this for blighted maps? This will also make low tier blighted maps essentially non existent.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Blighted Map drops now drop at a minimum tier based on the tier of the Map that you are currently in. For example, when in a Tier 5 Map, Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Maps can drop. When in a Tier 6 Map, you'll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map).

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? This is much more how regular maps should work, but you do this for blighted maps? This will also make low tier blighted maps essentially non existent.

You forgot about millions of bots farming low areas.
"
Meleover wrote:
Still no fixes for tower placement spots that can't be build or portals spawning like an inch from the pump?

Ye, it's really hard to digest this a month into the league. Really annoying at best to fail the encounter bc of these 2 things :/
No fix about the fcking problem whit the lagg in the game and the Higher Cpu usage?? seriously cmon!
"
Reverted Shatter sound effects back to the pre-3.8.0 version.

Why would you bring back this crappy, outdated audio? The new one was phenomenal.

Sometimes I can't understand your decisions, GGG.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"

Why would you bring back this crappy, outdated audio? The new one was phenomenal.

apparently, people measure a successful farming session by the tinnitus caused of the old sound effect. whenever i play a build that shatters things, i have to turn sound effects way down
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
"

apparently, people measure a successful farming session by the tinnitus caused of the old sound effect. whenever i play a build that shatters things, i have to turn sound effects way down

The new one was so much more subtle and bassy. It didn't stick out so much. It was just spot-on. Right now we're back to slowly becoming deaf when running cold-based builds. Ugh.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Huh, so Blighted Maps challenge in SSF went from hard-RNG-gated into straight impossible? I need to run tier V maps until I get missing blighted tiers 1-5 (1,3, 4) in who-knows-when? Thanks :/
Last edited by vonzgred on Oct 9, 2019, 6:46:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info