3.8.1e Patch Notes

Red maps would drop only red blighted maps is pog, but that bug with additional reward, all those wasted golden oils on T15 man :(
they're missing the whole point apparently; blight map ABYSMAL drop rate needs fixing NOW. This league is dead at record pace
Not to mention even yellow blight maps still crash out, losing you all the rewards, even if you were clearing at a decent pace.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Mweh updates mweh not impressed.
Revert the drop rates in general to those that you were forced to introduce in Legion.

THAT was an enjoyable league. This one is sadly yet another grindy annoyance.

Let us actually ENJOY the damn game, instead of enduring it.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
I guess I will continue to enjoy Borderlands 3.

No bump in drop rates (no surprise your poor servers) and no fix for portal proximity RNG so... sucks because I was enjoying Blight before I started loosing the ultra-rare-af maps to bs portal proximity pump one-shots.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
So glad you've reverted the shatter sound effect> Hoping you've buffed blight map drops - because one tier 1 from 75 Guardian maps is... frustrating.
I've done all of T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, most of T7 and entering T8 while religiously doing Cassia each time.

I had two blight maps.
yeyeeee
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
PRAISE OLD SHATTER SOUND IS BACK!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info